𝟤𝟩

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

"Hi Nasia" Najah waved "Hey" She smiled

Bobbi stayed silent then sat down with no expression on her face.

Mir asked Najah to get them two on a friendly basis because Nasia was gonna be around for a while.

"Bobbi" Najah mumbled nudging her with her elbow. "Hey Nasia"

"Bobbi I know youn like me and I really don't know why but I hope we can get past whatever it is."

"Personally you better than me cs I wouldn't be tryna get past shit wit somebody ian do nun to. However, Mir want us all to get alone so Bobbi why you don't like Nasia?"

"It's not that ion like you, iono you enough to not like you Nasia. I think we just had a bad start then you said we wasn't welcoming when that doesn't make sense because we barely even got to talk to you. You were being kinda standoffish."

"This so childish." Najah spoke lowly. "You got sum to say E'najah?" Bobbi asked

"Nah, go head n finish yo conversation."

"Okay well I wasn't tryna be like det and I apologize if I rubbed y'all the wrong way or."

"Bobbi..." Najah spoke waiting on her to apologize also. "Ite i'm sorry too cs I coulda been nicer to you too."

"If I ever gotta do dis shit again i'm cussin' errbody out cs y'all too damn grown fa dis lil kid ass shit."

"It's not little kid shit. We allowed to feel da way we feel Najah."

"Okay Bobbi"

About an hour later they finished up eating and went their separate ways. Najah went to Boogie's house but he was asleep so she put on one of his shirts and got in bed with him.

"Who da fuck?" He questioned reaching for his gun on his nightstand. "Asaad chill out, it's me."

The room was dark so he paused and let her voice register in his head before laying back.

"My bad. Yeen tell me you was comin' over. You can't be doin' shit like det I almost shot yo ass."

"Sorry but who wakes up and immediately reach for their gun?"

"Muhfuckas det live alone."

"I basically live witchu so you should always be prepared for me to come here at any time."

"Gimme some suga."

Najah grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

"I love you my handsome chocolate man."

"Why you can't just call me sum regular?"

"Cs you not regular to me. Youn love me back?"

"I love you too E'najah."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do, why would I lie?" He asked pulling her on top of him. "Let me go."

"Why youn think I love you?"

"Cs you ain't say it back."

"I did"
"Yea Asaad after da fact."

"Mmcht you know I love da fuck out you stop playin."

"How you lil lunch date go?"

"It was cool, Bobbi n Nasia talked it out. Da food was good as fuck. I brought you some home."

"Preciate it but ian hungry right now. I'm really tired, you goin' back to sleep wimme?"

"Inna few cs imma stay up n watch these last few episodes of Insecure."