𝟣𝟦

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

"So... you okay?"

"Nah" Najah shook her head. "I'm hurtin' Bobbi. I been fuckin' Boogie every night since I got here so I can take my mind off Jeremiah. Ion want nothin' serious with Boogie so I shoulda never even started fuckin' him honestly. Ion wanna hurt him cs i'm hurtin. Feel me?"

"Yea. He grown tho i'm sure he understands. Him and that girl just broke up like a month ago so i'm sure he's just doin' the same shit you doin."

"Since when was he inna relationship tho?"

"Since you been gone girl. She done came around and everything shit is crazy."

"How is she?"

"Her name is Syd, she pretty chill if you ask me. She mean as fuck to him tho, da nigga clearly got a type."

"I'm not even mean to him no more."

"I really wanna know how the sex is." Bobbi spoke bluntly. "Baby it's- iono bitch outta dis world a sum." Najah responded biting her finger.

"He be fuckin' me like he mean it n I love det. But uhh iono if he be too excited or what but kinda be nuttin' fast so imma meed him to work onnat."

"Nah your husband prolly just was lastin' too long cs he was thinkin' about another bitch."

"Oop"

"Najah girl i'm sorry but that nigga really just pissed me off I hate him. Let Tank n nem handle him cs he a bitch. Putting his hands on you is crazy!"

"Bobbi shhh- who put they hands on you?" Mir asked coming in the room. "Nobody Symir and why you listenin' to my conversation?"

"Who put they hands on you E'najah? Dis my last time askin' you cs I know det nigga ain't hit you."

"He didn't."
"So who did!"

"You don't have to yell at me. Nobody put their hands on me you can get out."

"Nigga dis my crib. Imma sit in yo face til you tell me who they hands on you." He responded sitting on the bed.

"Najah just tell him cs you know he not gone leave you alone."

"Me n Jeremiah fought after he cheated on me. It's not like he was just beatin' on me for no reason."

"Fuck allat extra shit you tammat. He still and man n shouldn't be hittin' no female. Imma make sure he get his fasho."

"Can you chill?"

"I am chill. Tell em don't bring his ass to my city if he wanna make it home in one piece."

"This his city too tho..."

"Man his punk ass. Dis shit done pissed me off fa da day."

Mir got up and walked out the room then Najah looked at Bobbi. "You always tellin' some shit just start shuttin' yo ass up."

"Young be tellin' me people don't know about shit we talk about, my bad."

"Oh isn't show you what Boogie got me for my birthday." Najah giggled getting up to get her gifts out the closet. "When he gave you a gift?"

"On my birthday, we was in his car and when we came back in here I went upstairs to put it up cs ian have time fa y'all."

"Wait why this actually cute?" Bobbi asked looking at the outfit. "I know right he got me some Uggs and an anklet too." Najah responded putting her leg on the bed.