𝟯𝟯

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"You good?" He asked after Bobbi woke up from her sleep

"You good?" He asked after Bobbi woke up from her sleep. "Where Kezia?"

"He right here, go back to sleep. We not goin' nowhere Bobbi."

"Okay"

Tank gave her a kiss and let her lay on him so she could be comfortable. For the past few days she hadn't slept much because the last time she actually got a good night sleep she was taken.

The next morning Tank took Bobbi to the hospital because she wasn't feeling well. They decided they were gonna keep her for the day to keep a close eye on her.

You could look at her and visibly see she was sick and didn't feel well.

"Ion wanna stay here I wanna go home."

"We gone go home tomorrow when you feelin' a lil better. You want me call yo dad?"

"No" She quickly shook her head. "He gone try to make me stay away from you."

"He can't, we got a kid together and we grown. What can I do to help you?"

"I want my son." She responded

Tank took him out his carseat and gave him to her before sitting next to them on the bed.

"Who did dis?" He asked looking at the bruises on her arms. "Jeremiah, we got into a fight."

"Iono how ian see dis shit a few days ago. He might not of been there det day but he can't hide fa too much longer."

"Fuck him"

"They ain't touch you did they?"

"No, only Nasia got raped by Tito. I hope she's doing okay."

"Me too... damn dets fucked up."

"Can you take me to see my best friend tomorrow? I wanna check on her."

"Ion think y'all needa talk fa a week or two."

"Why?"
"Boogie said she wasn't doin' too good right na."

"Oh okay"

Najah wasn't speaking at the moment, she wouldn't even talk to Boogie. What she had been through the past few weeks was a lot for her to handle.

"You ready to tell me what really happened?"

"Yea when you tell me why da fuck we got kidnapped n shipped all da way to Mexico."

"You go first."

"No, you"

"It just got a lot to do wit drugs n money, da basic shit. Det won't no reason fa them to take y'all tho. We been beefin' wit them niggas fa years. We just ain't know Jeremiah was wit them."

"Well it's a lot to even say so I hope you ready."
"I'm listenin"

"First they came n got me when you left n my baby was all alone untile you got here. They knocked me out with some chemicals or something n I woke up in a bed next to Nasia and Najah."

"We were only in that house for a day or two then they forced us on a private jet to take us to Mexico. When we got there- oh my goddd!" Bobbi gasped

"What?"

"One day the girl that shot Mir was there. I guess her n Jeremiah got something going on cs they was flirting n shit."

"We gone catch her too, don't een worry 'bout allat. Finish yo story."

"When we got there stuff they would do for me and Nasia they wouldn't do for Najah and vise versa. It was all just weird, they had us scamming some old men. Had us doing too fucking much."

"Whenever Jeremiah wasn't around Tito was doing weird shit. They had us making their products then when Jeremiah would leave Tito made us snort it." She continued

Tank sat there shaking his head not knowing what to say. He just wished it was him instead of her.

"I love you. I'm sorry y'all got put in our shit. I know it ain't nun I can do to make up fa dis. From now on imma keep a closer eye on you n make sure you good at all times."

"I love you too."

--

"I can't believe I missed my baby turn two months." Bobbi shook her head. "Then I missed some appointments too, I hate that."

"It's ite you got a lot more appointments n milestones to be around fa. He ain't do nun but sleep all day anyway."

"Still... I know he missed his mommy."

"He definitely did, his vibes was off while you won't here. Shit my vibes was off too."

"We looked everywhere fa y'all." He added

Tank wasn't gonna let her know this but it was a few nights he wanted to give up because they kept coming to a dead end.

They knew who could possibly have them but they just couldn't figure out where they went.

"We was inna whole different country it's no way y'all woulda found us if Nasia never texted Mir. Ion blame y'all tho, shit happens bae it's life."

"I blame myself cs I knew what we had goin' on n ian tell you nun. Ian try to keep you safe a nun."

"Demario i'm alive and that's all that matters. We gotta move forward cs ion wanna keep speaking on it."

"Ite"

A few hours later Bobbi got released from the hospital so they went home. Bobbi showered while Tank watched the baby.

"You ite?" He asked once she walked back in the room. "Mmhm" Bobbi nodded

She dried her body then put on pajama before getting in bed with him.

"I wanna see Najah."

"Bobbi you gone have to wait. She need some time to get herself together n so do you."

"I know but I just wanna talk to her n make sure she's okay."

"She fine, I talked to Boogie today."
"Hmm take him so I can get inna shower."

"Can you wait til we fall asleep?"

"Just wait on me so we can go to sleep together."

"Okay, hurry up."