𝟲𝟲

𝗠𝗮𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 | 𝟮𝟱

"What you do today?" Boogie asked "Went to pick out some paint colors for the shop. I can't wait until they're done renovating it."

"Lemme guess everything gone be pink." He shook his head. "No I actually picked something more natural. The walls are gonna be grey and every suite will have some type of accent wall."

"Thought you knew something." She added while side eyeing him. "My bad, you switched shit up on me. I got a surprise for you though."

"What is it? I love surprises." Najah smiled "We going on a trip to Guam."

"Oh that's different, I don't even know where that is. I'm excited though!" She smiled "When are we going?"

"Next weekend but don't trip I already got your appointments set up and paid for, for you."

"Who all going?" She squinted at him. "Everybody going me and the guys planned this for y'all months ago."

"Aww, that's so sweet." She smiled "We gone make a son on this trip I don't care what you say." Najah continued to smile then she kissed his lips. "You lucky I'm always ordering random ass clothes. Let me go pack some stuff."

Najah ran upstairs to her closet and pulled out her biggest suitcase. One side would have her things in it and the other side would have the twins things in it.

She was super excited to go because she's never been before and it was time for a vacation. All Najah wanted from this trip was nothing but good vibes.

Guam

"Girl don't eat that!" Najah raised her voice after Simone tried putting a handful of sand in her mouth. "You gone give me heart attack, I swear it." She sighed as she wiped her mouth with a baby wipe.

"Bobbi..." Najah side eyed her. "Yes?" She smiled knowing exactly why she said her name the way she did.

"Since when?!" Najah quickly got up and rushed over to her. "Like five months ago." She shrugged.

"Congratulations bestie! Nasia you gotta catch up with us."

"Nah, we good. Ain't that right bae?" She asked Mir. "Nah you know I want a football team."

"Nigga please." She scoffed

Everybody congratulated Bobbi and RJ except Tank's girlfriend. The old Bobbi would have started something with her but she just ignored it.

"Is it another boy?" Boogie questioned "Yea, actually it is and i'm glad. I know my son be so bored being the only boy."

"RJ you told yo parents about this?"

"Nigga them yo parents too but yea I been told them months ago. I'm surprised they ain't slip up and tell you. I couldn't tell Egypt though cause I knew she was gone snitch."

"Oh for sure." Najah laughed "But i'm happy for y'all. I'm happy for everybody here actually, y'all really my family. I just really love y'all so much."

They all looked at Najah in confusion. Her being overly nice for no reason at all confused them a lot.

Mir looked at Tara up and down seeing that her hair didn't look that good at the moment.

"Who da fuck did you hair?" He pointed at her causing Nasia to hit him in his chest. "Sorry about him girl." She apologized

"Why you always gotta pick wit my girl Mir?" Tank tried not to laugh meanwhile everybody else laughed in her face.