𝟣𝟣

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

"Ouch" Asia flinched "My bad" Najah replied rolling her eyes.

"It's okay"

Najah was doing Asia's hair at the moment. This is the third time she flinched while she got her wig hot combed.

"I'm starting to think you don't like me." Asia joked but was very serious. "I don't so I don't know why you booked with me."

"Every time I'm around you're always mad and you leave, you never even speak to me. I don't think that's fair when I haven't done anything to you."

"We are not friends I don't have to speak to nobody if ion want to. Me and Jeremiah barely speak so it's nothin' against you."

"You're just kinda I don't know... mean."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Who wants to live like that? I wouldn't wanna just be mean to everybody all day for no reason."

"It's a reason, i'm like this because of shit i've been through. You don't get to tell nobody how they should act."

"Sorry- I wasn't trying to offend you Najah."

"You didn't." She replied combing Asia's curls out. After that Najah took a few pictures of her then removed the cape from around her.

"How much?"

"$135"

"Imma give you a tip. My hair looks good though, I really like it."

"I'm glad you like it."

Najah got a cashapp notification and seen that Asia sent her $160 for her hair. "Did it come through?"

"Yea I got it."

"Alright see you next time."
"Okay"

Next time??

As soon as Asia left Najah called Jeremiah. She knew he was at work and wasn't supposed to be calling him but she just had to tell him.

"Why da hell you callin' me luh girl?"

"Yo lil girlfriend just got her hair done. I thought I told you I didn't like her."

"What det gotta do with her gettin' her hair done E'najah."

"If I don't like a bitch why should I do their hair? Tell her not to book me no more."

"Come on na bro you being a bully. Ian think it was det deep. Youn like her so bad you'll miss out on some money?"

"Money ain't ever a problem so det don't even phase me at all."

"Why I always gotta tell you 'bout yo attitude? I'm sick a dealin' wit det shit you needa grow up."

"Then you got her textin' me askin' why youn like her n shit. Ian tryna be inna middle a det E'najah."

"Boy fuck you and your bitch. I shoulda just never called you."

Najah hung up on him then cleaned her area up and got ready for her next client.

--

"Look at dis." Mir spoke "Symir... don't piss me off bro fa real."

"Right, nobody wanna see your wound. Tape det shit back up." Najah spoke "Nah my mama told me let it get some air fa like a hour."

"Your mom there?"

"Yea, she cookin' me some food right now."

"You gone be a big bitch Mir." Bobbi laughed "And you not?"

"I'm pregnant that don't count."

"How not? Either way you gone be bigger than me. Najah I miss you best friend."

"I miss you too bestie. How you been?"

"Both of y'all gone get rolled da fuck down stop playin' wimme." Bobbi mugged "GIRL. I been good tho Najah. I'm just glad my mama nem here so ion gotta deal Bobbi worrisome ass nomo."

"You love me, stop it."

"Oh Mir did that girl accept you in her page yet?"

"Yea she did dets what I mean to tell you. She fine as a bitch I can see why bro was married to shawty."

"What da fuck Symir?" Bobbi questioned "What da fuck you mean married? He never told me he got married before."

"Oh shit. Lemme share my screen wit y'all so y'all can see dis shit."

Mir shared his screen then scrolled through her page to get to the pictures of her and Jeremiah.

"My soulmate, my best friend I love you forever i'm so glad I decided to marry you. Bro that shit was two years ago." Najah spoke reading her post.

"I will kill both them bitches with my bare hands I never played like this. You know what? Imma be cool like ion even know. Just wait imma catch his ass doin' sum sneaky."

"You think he cheatin?" Bobbi asked "No I know he's not but I wanna know why he hid dis from me."

"Why youn think he cheatin' n he hid dis shit?" Mir questioned being genuinely confused. "I can tell from how consistent he is. If he was cheatin' he'd never have time for me or nunna det. I just know and he fell back from Asia like I asked him to."

"Wassup bae" Boogie spoke joining the call.

"Booger please dis is not da time." Najah responded rolling her eyes. "Y'all he think he so slick. He gone tell me they went to bootcamp together and they was friends."

"That might be da truth he prolly just left da rest out. Either way he dead ass wrong fa not sayin' shit to you." Mir spoke

"See det nigga lame. Told you come get wit a real nigga." Boogie grinned "Boogie, Najah don't want you ass she is married leave her alone."

"Ite, I'm waitin' on dude to fuck up tho."

"Y'all what if he cheatin?"

"Then you can move back and help me raise my baby. Demario think he can fuck wimme on his time, not goin."

"Nah don't try to be my friend now."

"I was just a lil mad, I thought we talked this out."

"We dis but now I gotta give you a hard time like you did me so you can see how it feel."

"But what he done did now?"

"He don't ever pick up his phone. Something could literally be wrong and he wouldn't even know. Dis what he wanted so he betta buckle da fuck down cs it's not to late to get rid of this baby."

"You say det shit everyday. Knowin' damn well you gone keep it." Boogie shook his head.

"Boogie mind yours, thanks."