𝟰𝟯

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

Najah scrolled through instagram then came across Bobbi's story. Her background looked familiar so she twisted her eyebrows.

She went back to RJ's story and saw they had the same background. "Mmm... interestin" She nodded slowly.

"She ain't tell nobody she was goin' outta town. I see how it is tho."

"Who, Bobbi?"
"Yes"

"Nah she just ain't tell you. She told me n Nasia da other day." Mir responded "Damn"

"Wonder what I did to make her det mad at me."

"You wanna know? Cs i'll tell you- matta fact imma read det shit from our messages."

"Y'all was talkin' 'bout me?"

"Nah she was just ventin' to me 'bout some shit. I'm finna read so don't talk til after."

"K"

"Ian gone stay away from her fa too long but I just need a few days. She been so moody lately so I rather keep my distance than bump head wit her. I know she pregnant n goin' through changes but that's not my fault so she shouldn't take that out on me."

"It's no love lost a nun but you can only take so much from a person. She means too much to me for us to fall out again, especially over something so small that can be talked about." He added

"She coulda just told me all this but it's fine. Bobbi feel how she feel and so do I. Ion think I been moody, do you?"

"EHHHH- YES!"

"What? How?"

"You be gettin' irritated fast as fuck. Then when youn get yo way you whine n cry like somebody did some real life shit to you. Det shit really blow me when you get to cussin' n fussin' at folks det just be tryna help yo lil angry ass."

"Symir that is not true."

"Ite so I'm just makin' shit up n lyin' on you E'najah? You can't expect to be cool wit somebody n can neva admit when you was inna wrong."

"I can admit my wrongs but I haven't done anything Mir I swear. Iono what she told you but it was a lie."

"Nah nigga it was true. Sheen say no crazy shit 'bout you. She basically ain't fuckin' witcho attitude so she gone give you space."

"Cs you know if y'all get into it she gone fuck you like she always do."

"Mmcht Bobbi could NEVER beat my ass n you know det so stop it."

"So sheen beat you ass inna 10th grade fa tryin' ha?"

"She was pullin' hair Symir that literally don't count."

"Still did it. Na how many times you done beat her ass?"

"Plenty, ask 'bout me fa real. Bobbi know not to play wimme like det, come on now."

"My dawg be puttin' belt to ass stop playin' on her top like det cuh."

"Ite well you picked yo side so you can die there. Take da dick out yo mouth weirdo."

"Chill out wit allat shit. Ain't nobody weird but you so take det shit up witcho self."

"Fuck offa my phone." Najah spoke hanging up on him. "Got me fucked up."

"Last night I was so high almost jumped outta sa window. My love is all yours..." Boogie mumbling while nodding his head.

"Asaad"
"Huh?"