𝟱𝟲

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲
𝗕𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 | 𝟮𝟯

After hearing the judge say exactly what she was hoping he'd say Bobbi started smiling. Tank had to pay child support every month and get Kezia every other weekend.

He looked over at her as they walked out the court room and shook his head. Bobbi stuck her tongue out at him so he flipped her off.

"Bet he'll learn his lesson now." Tank's mom Kapri spoke. "He better"

"Lemme see my son real quick." Tank spoke to his mom not even acknowledging Bobbi. "Here you go."

"Ma why you over hea talkin' to her bitter ass?"

"Demario she is not bitter you just not pulling through on your half."

"I do my half ma she just petty as hell."

"Well obviously you don't. I don't think she would have did all this for no reason."

"Ite. Ion want det nigga round my son Bobbi."

"You don't want him around somebody he lives with? How that work?"

"When you a half ass parent youn really get a say so in who I have my son around. RJ do way more for him than you do n ion even have to ask him for shit he just do it."

"I said what I said."

"Demario you don't get to tell her what to do. She's in a relationship, you have women around him every time he's with you that you don't even plan on being with."

"Oh, really? That's what you doing now?" Bobbi raised her eyebrows. "You so full of shit. We gone see y'all later. Say bye to yo daddy Kezia."

"Mm mm" He pushed her hands off him as she tried to grab him from Tank. "Oue- it's like that?"

"Yea, gone on home. My son wanna be wimme." Tank smirked shooing her away.

"Fine, bye Ms.Kapri i'll see you later."
"Alright baby, be safe."

"I will"

She gave Kezia a kiss on the cheek then left the courthouse.

RJ was working so she went to his studio downtown and took him lunch because she hadn't seen him since this morning.

"How it go?"

"Exactly how it was supposed to. Kezia ain't wanna leave him tho, that shit was too embarrassing. It made me feel bad too. You think I did too much?"

"Nah, if I was you I woulda been did det shit. Fuck his feelins he ain't det good of a father so you did what you had to do."

"Hopefully he does better now if I see progress inna next year imma take him off. If the nigga can't get his son two weekends outta the month he just a sorry ass nigga." Bobbi shrugged

"Exactly"

"Ugh- who is that?" Bobbi pointed to the naked girl on the picture he was editing. "Iono, she wanted birthday pictures so I just did what she wanted."

"Why she had to be ass naked tho?"
"Man you know how y'all females do."

"Mmm... I guess Roman."

"I got somewhere to take you tonight so pack yo bag when we get to da crib."

"Where?"

"I got work in Miami. Yeen got no choice but to come cs I already got yo ticket."

"Okay"

One thing Bobbi loved about dating RJ was she was always going on random trips with him to places she's never been before.

He never really told her about his work in advance he'd usually tell her a day or two before.