𝟣𝟨

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

"Yea ion think Jeremiah comin."

"Aww why not? We really wanted to meet him." Her mom responded. "We just been into it." Najah responded keeping her response short.

"What happened?"

"It's a lot, he came here like two days ago but I haven't heard from him since then. Ion even really know if we together right now."

"It's that bad?"
"Mmm... yea"

"Just call him and see if he still wants to come over. He doesn't have to stay long we just would like to meet him."

"Imma see mom. Lemme call you right back."

"Okay"

Najah hung up then left the room. She went to see if Mir was in his room and he was. She got in his bed with him and laid her head on his shoulder before she started crying.

"What's wrong Najah?"

"I hate Jeremiah. I never wanna be around him again ion think nobody understand."

"Yea I know. Boogie told me what happened the other day. Iono why heen do shit when he seen him hittin' on you n shit. He said when he went out there dude was already gone. We gone catch em tho, trust me."

"Chin up, chest out. Weon do allat cryin. You gotta pick yoself up n keep goin' E'najah. Life goes on you gone get through dis soon enough." Mir added "Errthang gone be straight. I love you, ite?"

"I love you too Mir."

"Wipe dem tears girl you stronger than det. Yeen pregnant n heen kill you so just keep shit pushin. I know it's hard n all but you got me here witchu to get through it."

"It's not det easy Symir."

"So what you gone do, spend yo whole holiday sad n cryin? Cs dets some punk ass shit E'najah."

"Iono what imma do."

"Ion appreciate det nigga comin' in my crib like he pay some bills innis bitch either. Why you ain't call me?"

"It was too much goin' on at da time and I was really embarrassed."

"I understand but you still shoulda called me n let me know what was up."

"I wasn't thinkin' about you at the moment."

"Mmhm n stop leavin' my door unlocked. Det nigga lucky I won't home."

"I'm stressed"

"Gone get out my room wit allat sad shit you fuckin' up my vibe twin." He shooed her away.

"Mean as fuck." She mumbled getting out his bed. Najah went back to the room she was staying in and called Boogie on facetime.

"Yo?"

"Can you come over?"
"Ian tryna fuck right na, maybe later."

"I didn't say that's what I wanted to do. Why you just assume that?"

"I thought- ite i'm onna way Najah."

"No finish what you was sayin."

"Ian think you really wanted to chill nomo so I was just gone fall back."

"Ion want you to fall back tho."
"Cool, i'm onna way."

The call ended then Najah called Jeremiah.

"What?"

"My mom still want you to come to her house for Christmas."

"Imma see"

"You know what if youn want to youn have to. Iono why you keep tryna act like i'm the one that cheated first. Cheatin' never even crossed my mind until you cheated first."