𝟣𝟥

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

For the rest of December Najah was spending time in Atlanta

For the rest of December Najah was spending time in Atlanta. Mir missed her a lot so he was letting her stay with him.

Her 22nd birthday was a day away and she wasn't even in the mood for it.

"Who is that?" Najah asked as a dude walked towards Mir's car. "Boogie"

"Swear" She gasped "Dets him, fuck imma lie fa?"

"Since when did he have locs tho? I haven't seen him post in forever." She responded making Mir laugh.

"Det nigga blocked you from his story a minute ago."

"Why, what I do to him?"

"Imma let him tell you."

Mir unlocked his doors then Boogie got in the car and closed the door. Najah turned around and cut the light on looking dead in his face.

"Oh shit- wassup Najah. What you doin' out here?"

"I needed some time away from home. Why you block me from yo story, we not cool?"

"We is cool."

"So what you be postin' that I can't see but everybody else can?"

They all sat there silently for a second then Najah raised her eyebrows realizing what it could be.

"Oueee you got a bitch? Damn I thought you was gone wait on me!"

"Mmcht man I was playin. Ian finna sit n wait on yo mean ass to want me."

"So why hide her instead of keepin' it a buck? Cs I got a man n ian gone hide him from nobody."

"Dets you but if we broke up ian want you to know I was wit somebody else."

"So y'all still together huh?"
"Hell nah"

"Oh" Najah turned around in her seat and sat back. Jeremiah texted her but she swiped his message up not wanting to respond.

"How you been tho?"

"Nigga we not friends. Just hush n enjoy this car ride please."

"Knew det shit was too good to be true." She heard him mumble.

Boogie picked up the food he ordered for them then went back to his house. They were gonna have a game night to help Najah celebrate her birthday.

About an hour in Najah was super drunk from taking so many shots back to back. Plus she smoked a little with them.

"Is you good?" Boogie asked helping her to the bathroom. "Yea i'm okay."

They got to the bathroom and Boogie tried to walking away but she pulled him inside, closed the door and locked it.