𝟲𝟳

𝗠𝗮𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 | 𝟮𝟱

"Symir, don't be on bullshit today, okay?"

"E'najah why you be in my business? I'm a grown ass man." He smacked his lips. "Because you always starting some shit. You know folks be sensitive so shut the fuck up and just vibe." Nasia chimed in as she hit him on the back of his neck.

"Ouch! Nigga damn. Do I hit you?!" He asked pushing her playfully. "You bet not want to." She looked him up and down.

"Ian dumb" Mir shrugged "Yea... exactly"

"And don't hit me no more while I'm holding my baby. I'll fuck you up Tanasia."

"You could never. Hmm, want some chips Sy'rai?" She offered so Sy'rai put her hand in the bag and pulled out a handful.

"Guys I don't feel to good. Y'all can go to the pool without me." Bobbi announced "Mmcht aww man! You want me to stay with you?" Najah asked

"No, go enjoy your time with everybody imma just lay down and watch Netflix until y'all come back. I need a nap anyways."

Najah thought Bobbi wanted to stay in the room alone because of Misty. She was still there but she refused to talk to anybody.

Najah followed Bobbi into her room and shut the door behind herself.

"Why you don't wanna come? You were just feeling fine earlier."

"Honestly Najah, I can't fucking stand Misty. She makes everything miserable for everybody around her. I'd rather chill in my room for today. Plus Roman said I don't need to keep stressing about stuff."

"You don't but I get why you wanna stay inside. Come on, let's watch tv together. I can get in the pool later on."

"You sure Najah? I don't want you to miss having fun with the girls for me."

"Bobbi they're asleep, they weren't going anyway. Asaad was gonna stay with them but now he doesn't have to."

"Okay" Bobbi sighed as she sat down. "You ever just think about who we were a few years ago? Our lives were a fucking mess. That's why it pisses me off that she thinks I still want Demario."

"My life was definitely a mess. Ion even wanna think about that time in my life. And fuck Misty, let her miserable ass have him."

Just thinking about her past made her think about Jeremiah. Thinking of him made her very uncomfortable.

"He literally was a piece of shit. The only thing I liked was that he fucked me good. I love Demario to pieces but I would NEVER go back to that man. Even if me and Roman never got together he still wouldn't be my man."

"Good dick ain't enough for me no more, I want a real man that treats me good and that's exactly why i'm with who i'm with. Iono how much Demario has changed over the years because i'm not with him no more but I hope he's not cheating on that girl." Bobbi continued

"He gotta be doing something to make her act like a fucking lunatic. Bitches don't be delusional like that for nothing."

"Yea but once I moved on from him I moved the fuck on. I been in love with your brother ever since."

"Eww bitch I still can't believe you did this shit after I told you not to."

"Okay well you shoulda told him to stop flirting with me then. Y'all left us to share a room, iono what y'all thought would happen."

"I honestly thought y'all were gonna sleep in two different beds and keep shit cute. But clearly not. The nigga done bought you a house and now you're having his baby. I'm happy for y'all though."