𝟯𝟮

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗦𝘆𝗺𝗶𝗿 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟮

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗦𝘆𝗺𝗶𝗿 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟮

"I just keep lookin' at dis shit. You think it's a set up or dis really her?" Mir asked "It been a few days bro I keep tryna tell you det shit real. You stay yo ass inna car if you want to, i'm goin' to get my girl." Tank responded

"On god" Boogie agreed "Even if it is a set up ian scared a shit. It's gone lead us one step closer to them." He added

"I thought I was grown but I can't take care a my son on my own. On top a det I think i'm tenda I been losin' my fuckin' mind." Tank spoke sliding his hands down his face.

"You think?" Boogie raised his eyebrow. "Hell yea bro."

Mir felt really bad for even getting the girls involved in his mess. It had nothing to do with them and they were being punished for no reason.

After this he knew he'd have to change his life around for the better. He wasn't gonna stop being him but having beef with people didn't just affect him anymore.

His best friends and girlfriend were nowhere to be found. Mir didn't know if they were even still alive but he was gonna figure it out.

"Dis some crazy shit."

They were in the car on the way to the location Nasia sent. Their flight landed this morning at around 8am and it was going on 10am.

"We finna pull up. Joe finna meet us there."

About three minutes later they pulled up to the mansion along with Joe and his people. They obviously couldn't bring their guns with them so they needed his help.

Inside the house Jeremiah was gone so it was only Tito and another one of their associates who was asleep.

"Do it or imma blow yo fuckin' head off." Tito spoke gripping the back of Bobbi's neck.

He push her head down towards the counter forcing her to snort cocaine. She instantly started coughing and rubbing her nose.

Back outside the guys were picking what guns they wanted from Joe's trunk. He hide a wide variety so it was hard to pick so Mir just went with a Draco.

As they approached the house they heard screams coming from the inside. To Mir it sounded like it was Nasia so he pushed past everybody and went inside.

"Get off me, please!" Her screams pierced their ears but they saw nobody downstairs. "Da fuck is goin' on?" Tank questioned

"Imma go upstairs." Mir spoke quickly running towards them. Once he got upstairs he checked every door until he found Nasia.

Tito was on top of her while pinning her arms to the bed so she wouldn't hit him.

"Get yo bitch ass off my girl." Mir walked up and aimed the gun as his head so he slowly got up.