𝟪

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲
𝗕𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 | 𝟮𝟬

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗕𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 | 𝟮𝟬

"I love you."

Bobbi looked up at Tank while biting her acrylic nails off. He kissed her lips and she just sat there silently.

"Youn love me. How can you if three days ago you told me to kill myself?"

"Ian mean det shit literally n you know det."

"Demario I want you to actually love me ion want you to hide me no more. I got feelins and you hurt me way too many times. Iono how much more I can take."

"You tryna leave me?"

"I am leavin' you ain't no tryin. Cryin' every night is so tirin' youn even understand. So i'm lettin' you go do whatever you wanna go do."

Tank got on his knees in front of her and laid his head in her lap. "Gone head bruh." Bobbi spoke looking down at him.

"I'll do whatever, ion want you to leave me Bobbi."

"We can be together if you want to." He added

That was exactly what Bobbi wanted but she didn't know if he was being genuine or not.

"So cut your hoes off then. If I catch you talkin' to them imma cut you off and i'm keepin' my baby."

"Ite whateva you want imma do it. We gone be a family, allat, I only wanna be witchu."

Bobbi was the only girl that took him seriously. In his eyes she was solid and knew how to keep her mouth shut about certain things.

Ofc other girls wanted him but he wasn't as interested in them as he was with Bobbi. What she did with other guys bothered him but when another female was messing around with another guy it didn't phase him at all.

"Gimme a kiss." Tank spoke lifting his head up.
Bobbi kissed his lips then pulled away from him.

"You better act right and i'm not playin' witchu."

"Imma act right, I promise."

"I'm still mad at you tho because you really hurt my feelins I can't just skip past that."

"Imma make it up to you later dis week. I apologize too I was wrong fa all da shit I said to you."

"Mmhm I hear you." She nodded with her head tilted. "Yeen say you loved me back yet."

"I love you."

Bobbi gave him another kiss then he walked her to her car so she could leave. She was going to check up on Mir since she hadn't seen him in a few days.

"Mir! Lemme tell you what da fuck just happened." Bobbi spoke walking in his room.

"Wassup?"

"Your friend, he whipped like a bitch. Det nigga just got on his knees n asked me to forgive him."