𝟰𝟰

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟯

"Friend we just came from Target right? Why they had so many things for babies so you know I had to get them stuff." Nasia spoke walking in the house with Mir.

"No da fuck you didn't. Yeen get them shit ian see you swipe yo card." Mir spoke "Damn them, what about me? It's my birthday..."

"You really think we gone buy you a birthday gift from target? Come on now."

Earlier when Mir called Najah him and Nasia wished her a happy birthday so she invited them over.

She had nothing planned but she wanted some company. Bobbi was still in New York for a few more days so she didn't wanna do anything without her.

"Bobbi light bright ass know she dead ass wrong fa goin' outta town knowin' yo birthday was comin' up."

"It's fine, ian doin' nun no way."

"Still, wea Boogie at?"

"Iono he ain't been here yet. I actually haven't talked to him at all today which is weird because it's my birthday. Nigga ain't even send me a text."

"Word?" Mir asked "Yuppp"

"Nasia show me my gift first then you can show me what you bought the babies."

"Okay, here you go." She responded giving her the gift bag. "Dets from both a us." Mir pointed out.

"Thanks guys" Najah smiled after opening the gift. They bought her a diamond, necklace, and bracelet set. It was something simple but she really likes jewelry.

"You're welcome boo."

"Symir say you're welcome to Najah." Nasia spoke nudging him. "You welcome Najah."

"Lemme call Boogie, imma be right back." She spoke getting up to go in his room.

"Happy birthday my baby, what you doin?"

"Asaad"

"Wassup?"

"Where da fuck you at? You haven't been home all damn day."

"Say thank you first."
"Thanks Asaad"

"You welcome, I been gettin' some shit together. Imma see you next like thirty minutes so do you hair n makeup we finna go somewhere."

"I got company."

"Who?"

"Nasia and Mir."

"They can come ion care. Just make sure you ready when I get there."

"Okay- I miss you why would you leave and not wake me up?"

"I miss you more n cs I know how you get you won't gone let me leave you. Did you enjoy your breakfast tho?"

"Yea, it was good. It woulda been nice to eat with you though."

"Imma make it up to you tonight I promise."

When Najah woke up this morning there was a chef in his kitchen cooking her some breakfast. He wanted her to start off her day right even though he wasn't there.

"Okay, imma see you later."
"I love you." She added

"I love you too."

Najah hung up then went back downstairs to the living room. "Aye! Who said y'all could have some?" Najah asked catching them eating her leftover food.

"We got hungry. You not gone eat it all anywas." Nasia shrugged "Y'all can actually have the rest, I already ate. Boogie said we going somewhere soon."

"You puttin' us out? I see how it is." Mir nodded