𝟤𝟥

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

Lately Boogie had been leaving early in the day and coming back late. Most of the day him and Najah didn't speak much.

He was busy doing stuff for her while she was wondering why he was always gone and barely paying her any mind.

"These cute" Najah spoke putting on some of his jeans. "On god he not gettin' dis bape hoodie back." She laughed snatching it off the hanger putting it on.

"Sittin' in my feelins reminiscin' 'bout da past. Can't neva forget you all da time det we had. Young nigga caught da bug so in love, so attached. I paint da whole sky red, do you remember det?" Najah sang to the music playing on the tv.

"FUCK!" She screamed after turning around seeing Boogie looking at her. "Why is you playin' in my shit luh girl?"

"I was bored." She responded before forcing him to pick her up. "You all in my Amiri's n shit they not cheap, gone take dem off fa me."

"Okayyy I guessss... can I keep dis hoodie tho?"
"Yea, ion care."

He put her down then she took his jeans off and folded them up before putting them back in his drawer.

"Where you been?" Najah asked looking up at him. "Why?" He asked after bending down to kiss his lips.

"Cs I been alone all day."

"I been handlin' business."

"Okay well I need some dick. How you gone meet my needs if you not around?"

"I'm meetin' yo needs all da time. Ian inna mood to fuck right na i'm tired."

"Imma just go lay inna skreet n let a mac truck run me da fuck over." Najah pouted getting in bed to lay down. "You dramatic"

"Call it what you want. I'm finna take me a nap so don't bother me."

She rolled over on her stomach and put Boogie's beats on and watched tiktok.

"Then you gone get your big funky ass inna bed with your outside clothes on, move Asaad!"

"Hoe dis my bed!" He yelled back. "You trifling as fuck. I hate dirty ass niggas."

"You betta chill out fa real luh girl." He pointed at her. Najah turned away from her then he smacked her butt. "JAIL."

"Get on top since you wanna fuck."

"Oh absolutely da fuck not."
"Man ian fuckin' witchu." He waved her off.

Boogie went to get in the shower while Najah called the group chat.

"Symirrr!"

"Wassup Najah"

"I miss you bestie. What you up to? You heard from Bobbi?"

"Ian doin' shit n nah ian heard from her or Tank all day."

"Lemme ring her again."

A few seconds later Bobbi joined while in the dark looking super drained.

"Hey y'all" She spoke dryly. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I'm super tired right now I been sleep all day long. I got a surprise fa y'all tho. Cut da light on bae."

The light came on then Tank took the phone and flipped the camera showing the baby.

"Omg! He's hereeee!" Najah smiled "Yea he came this morning. I was gone let y'all know sooner but it's just been so much going on."