𝟰𝟬

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

"I don't like you." Egypt spoke mugging Bobbi.

"Don't care, i'm never comin' up off ya sister tho baby."

"Y'all annoyin" Najah spoke "I'm glad we almost there. I'll never choose to do a road trip instead of flyin' ever again."

Kerri invited Bobbi and Kezia on the trip because she hadn't seen them in a while and wanted to spend some time with them.

"Mir black ass shoulda came."

"Yea but he got more important things to be doing wit his shawty as he call her."

"I love the way he love Nasia, it's so cute." Bobbi added "Yea me too, I can't believe he got a soft side for somebody."

"I miss my man y'all. It's been a long five hours without him."

"So you just don't care about us, huh?" Her mom asked. "I mean I do but I just miss him. I hate it when we apart I be so anxious."

"Aww ain't that sweet?"

"Wish I had a man to miss." Bobbi shook her head. "I mean I miss him but he not my man he fa da streets real bad."

"Most def" Najah agreed "Not too much."

"I'm glad you're getting time away from him. Sometimes you gotta leave a guy alone because they think you won't."

"Yea he definitely thought that. I'm not goin' back unless he talkin' about being a better boyfriend and father. Preferably father, ian too pressed over da relationship."

"He was there throughout my whole pregnancy but I still felt like I was doing everything alone. Iono I just woulda thought he'd at least put Kezia first." Bobbi continued

"Men have weird ways. Don't let him stress you out Bobbi."

"I be tryin' not to ma."

"That's not yo mama!" Egypt spoke hitting Bobbi.

"Hey! Cut it out y'all been going at it the whole ride. I'm sick of it."

"Betta be glad yo mammy saved you." Bobbi mumbled then Egypt stuck her tongue out at her.

About an hour later they made it to their resort and met up with the guys.

"Man yo brother betta stay on his side of da room dets all I know." Bobbi spoke "Bitch y'all grew up together, stop it."

"What det mean? RJ always been fine. My son need a new pappy!"

"Don't piss me off Bobbi."

Since they were younger Bobbi had a crush on RJ she just never said anything because he was older than her.

"And he grown, grown yea he finna be my son step daddy for sure."

"And he be slidin' up on my story n likin' it too. I know he want alla dis!"

"I'm finna tell my mama on y'all nasty asses."

"Ma know da vibessss! Imma chill out tho ion need you too deep in our business. Roman!"

"What you need?" He asked approaching them.

"Can you take this inside for me please? It's too heavy." She responded referring to her suitcase.

"Yea I got you."

As he walked away with it Bobbi followed behind him with her tongue out. "Worrisome" Najah mumbled "Ma"

"Yes ma'am?" She asked as Najah followed her to her room. "You know about Bobbi n RJ?"

"They both told me they innocently flirt sometimes. RJ wanted to take her on a date until he found out she was pregnant and in a relationship."