𝟲𝟰

𝗠𝗮𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 | 𝟮𝟱

"Simone... why you being bad?" Boogie asked taking her off his head. "I not"

"Ian no jungle gym sit yo ass down somewhere."

She mugged him then yanked his hair before running from him. "But that's your favorite tho." Najah laughed

"Hell no, she keep climbin' on me n shit thinkin' shit a game. Ion play wit her like det."

"Well you needa go watch her cs I can't do Ivory hair and watch Simone. You know she always doing something."

"Ite" He sighed before getting up to leave the room. "Mommy" Ivory whined

"Yes?"

"I finish?" She asked touching her hair. "No"

"Ughh!" Ivory dragged out crossing her arms. "You mad at me Ivory?"

Ivory rolled her eyes causing Najah to laugh at her. "Don't roll yo eyes man that's mean."

"I want daddy."

"I'm almost done then you can go with him. You don't want mommy?"

"You hurt me."
"Mmcht no I didn't girl."

Najah finished her last braid then put beads on the end of her hair. She then took her to her room where Boogie and Simone were.

"So pretty" Simone spoke touching Ivory's beads.

"But you pull my hair tho? Dets fucked up Simone." Boogie spoke "Dets my sister!" Simone yelled at him forcing Ivory into a hug.

"And you know she don't fuck around about her sister Asaad."

"Mean ass lil girl. Mir tryna go somewhere it's cool if I leave fa a few hours?"

"Sure" Najah shrugged "Ian gone go, nehmine."

"I said sure, why you change your mind?"
"Cs I know you."

"Well don't go then I really don't care Asaad. Seem like I'm always the one at home. When I get to doing my own shit don't cry to me."

"Here you go. Imma stay home ian een tryna get into it witchu. Come lemme see yo hair Ivory."

"Look daddy" She smiled shaking her head causing her beads to click together. "Y'all look real pretty."

Earlier today Najah did Simone's hair while Ivory was asleep.

"Mommy next" Boogie spoke gripping her bun with his hand. "You stay tryna be funny Asaad."

"Ian being funny. I'm just sayin' you need yo hair done too."

"If I had the time to I would."

"See na YOU tryna be funny. Why errthang gotta be tic fa tac witchu? I thought we talked 'bout what we was gone work on. You know i'll pay fa yo hair n shit det ain't nun."

"Am I ugly to you or something? Damn. Sometimes I just don't feel like it."

"Seem like youn neva feel like it. But nah you far from ugly, I tell you, you beautiful everyday. I just like how happy you be when you got yoself together dets all E'najah."

"Okay well i'm a mom so..." She shrugged "Ite"

"Oue look y'all, Kezia calling." Najah spoke answering one of their iPads. "Hi god mommy man!" She dragged out.

"Hey! Where Simone?" He questioned "Right here."

She passed the iPad to Simone and stepped out of the way. While they talked to Kezia she cleaned their room and made their beds while Boogie helped.