20

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

After Boogie let Najah know what hotel room he was in she got on the elevator and went up to the 7th floor.

Once she found his room she knocked on the door. "Who is it?"

"Mmcht nigga open the door." She spoke making him laugh. "What's da magic word?"

"Ite you being so childish right now n you know I gotta pee!"

The door opened then Boogie stepped back and let her in the room. He took her bag from her then she ran to the bathroom.

"Pissy ass" He spoke closing the door.

"I missed you!" She yelled from the bathroom.
"I missed you too."

Boogie missed her a lot so he came to see her for the weekend. Jeremiah obviously didn't know about it, if he did she would've never got the chance to even leave the house.

She told him she was staying with Lori for the weekend so he thought nothing of it.

Once she was done in the bathroom she ran back in the room and jumped on Boogie forcing him to pick her up.

"I never want you to leaveeee!"

"You real attached fa somebody det ain't fuck wimme at first." He spoke sitting down on the bed. "It's da dick don't feel yoself too much."

"Nah you love a nigga just admit it."

"Oue- love is a strong word."

"Imma get you to say it later don't worr' 'bout it. What you even be doin' out here?"

"I usually work but I got friends now so sometimes we go out and do stuff together. Me n you can't go out in public together tho cs ion got time."

"We grown, you single so what's da issue?"

"Jeremiah is a fuckin' psychopath Boogie."

"He ain't got shit on me. Fuck imma duck him fa? He a bitch anyways he put his hands on females n shit."

"You scared? Dets what it is?"

"A lil bit. When you leave I still gotta stay here so ion want him to start hittin' on me again. I honestly don't think he'd be mad if I was talkin' to another nigga it's just you."

"Since we been together he always thought we was fuckin' around but we wasn't." She added

"Man ain't nobody stuntin' him. Lemme take you shoppin' I know you like to spend unnecessary ass money."

"Okay" Najah smiled not even thinking about her response. "Only if you do my hair after tho." He pouted looking away from her.

"You so dramatic." She rolled her eyes getting off him. "I'll do it I guess."

"Yeen have a choice no way. You ready to go?"
"Mmhm" Najah nodded

Boogie made sure he had his wallet and phone then he put his arm around Najah's shoulder before they left the room.

--

While Boogie got gas Najah sat in the car and drink her venti iced coffee from Starbucks. His phone dinged a few times so she tried to ignore it until it went off again.

She picked up his phone and unlocked it. The only reason Najah had his password was because she seen him put it in earlier today.

Najah went through him and Syd's messages trying to figure out why she was texting him.

Syd Now
What happened to you taking me on a date this weekend?
Got my hopes up for no reason Asaad.
HELLOOO?!

"This bitch"

She seen him walking up to the door so she locked them. Boogie tried to get in the car but he couldn't so he started knocking on the window.

"Unlocked da door n stop playin!"

Najah flicked him off and continued going through the messages. It was them basically talking everyday. To Najah it looked like they were still messing around but she could be wrong.

Once she was done taking pictures of everything she unlocked the doors then he got in. Najah put his phone down before shaking her head.

"Fuck is wrong witchu cuh?"

"Y'all still fuckin. You're weird as fuck. Ion even know why I wanted you to come see me."

"Who?"

"You n Syd, who else Asaad?"

"Ian fuckin' wit ha."

"You are, I just seen y'all messages so why lie? I know i'm still married but i'm very much single n been det. You lied to me when you ain't have to."

"What I lie about E'najah?"

"Asaad you told me you cut her off and y'all didn't talk no more so why them messages sayin' otherwise?!"

"Stop fuckin' yellin' at me E'najah. We only been talkin' onna phone cs we both been busy."

"So why she said sum 'bout y'all goin' onna date then?"

"I was gone chill wit ha dis weekend but I wanted to see you instead. Dets why I been ignorin' ha dis whole time."

"See dis long distance shit not gone work if iono what you in Atlanta doin' 24/7."

"You live wit a nigga n ion question shit y'all do."

"Asaad don't even do det. I haven't touched Jeremiah in iono how long. Me n him don't even sleep in the same bed together. You already knew that tho so iono why you being funny for."

"Iono shit, you could be tellin' me one thing n doin' sum totally different."

"Like you doin' right now? Don't talk to me fa da rest of da day ion wanna hear shit yo lyin' ass gotta say."

"Ian did shit."
"Okay Asaad."

"You can be mad at me all you want E'najah. Ian fuckin' wit Syd how you think I am. I coulda spent all my time wit her dis weekend but I didn't."

"You should've tho. Ian ask you to come here if you already had plans in motion."

"Ite cs na you blowin' shit outta proportion. I said it was a possibility I was gone be able to get up wit ha dis weekend ian say I was goin' fasho. I'm done wit dis conversation tho."

"Mmhm"

Boogie drove them back to the hotel then he helped her with her bags. She was ignoring him and he thought it was funny because soon enough she'd be talking to him again.

"Mann shawty- tighten up." Boogie spoke grabbing her by her neck after she purposely bumped him.

He then kissed her lips and made her look up at him. "I'm fuckin' witchu, I came to see you last minute. On soul you my main priority right na."

"Ion like it when you all mad at me n shit. You shoulda neva been in my phone anyway."

"The bitch shoulda never- E'najah chill out yellin' n shit i'm standin' right in front a you, youn gotta yell to get yo point across." He cut her off.

"She should've never been textin' you inna first place Asaad. I mean she was just blowin' you up like she yo bitch a sum." Najah spoke in a calmer tone.

"Ite i'm sorry, dets what you wanna hear cuh?"

"No cs it's not genuine n you only sayin' it so I can shut up. I'm not doin' your hair no more either so leave me the fuck alone."

"Watch I call yo husband."

Najah looked at him then rolled her eyes knowing he would really would. "Snitch bitch."

"Watch yo mouth."

"Go so I can wash your hair first." She spoke pointing to the bathroom. "Preciate you"

"Fuck you" She mumbled following behind him.