𝟱𝟳

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲
𝗕𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 | 𝟮𝟯

"I just dropped da lo I miss my woe, drug dealer sellin' coke n dope, I put niggas bitches on go, everywhere I go I'm like da Pope!" Bobbi rapped while pointed in RJ's face.

"I was shootin' dice by da sto!" She continued "Why you gotta shoot me fa?" He laughed moving her hand out his face.

"This my shit. I really just put you on. When ian around you gone be tryna figure out what it is I'm listenin' to."

"Hell nah" He waved her off. "Every chill nigga need a loud ass girlfriend. They just go together so perfectly."

"Glad you know you always loud as fuck."
"ALWAYS" She smiled

RJ grabbed her chin and kissed her lips a few times before pulling away from her.

"I love you beautiful."

"I love you too bae."

"How much you love me?"

"A whole lot."

"No you don't."
"How you gone tell me?"

"You been onnat bratty shit wimme all day. We in Miami posta be vibin' but yeen vibin' twin."

"You think so? Ion think I have but if I have I apologize fa messin' up da vibes. I still wanna go on our date tonight if that's alright witchu."

"We goin' fasho."
"Okay"

Bobbi hovered over him and kissed his lips again before pulling away from him.

When it came to RJ, Bobbi got really soft and submissive. It was just natural and she never had that happen in any other relationship she's been in.

He just made it easy for her to be soft because he wasn't corny or lame like the other dudes she was used to. She couldn't run over him which she loved even more.

"Did I upset you?"

"Nah yeen upset me baby i'm ite. I was just tryna see what was up witchu. I know how to deal witchu it ain't nun I can't handle." He responded while rubbing on her thighs.

"Okay" She nodded "When you gone have my son?"

"When pigs get to flyin."

"Mmcht- stop playin' i'm deadass serious."

"I'm scared to have another baby then get left. Having two babies with two baby daddies n no husband ain't sum i'm tryna do RJ."

"Ian neva leavin' you. Only way i'll leave is if you cheat n I know yeen dumb enough to cheat on me. K man need somebody to play wit."

"K man better play wit them kids in daycare, hell." Bobbi responded making him laugh.

"Fa real bae."

"If you leave me Roman I swear to God. On my dad imma do some realllll fucked up shit det you'll never forget."

"Ian gone leave you, dis fa life. Yo son already comfortable wimme I wouldn't do him or you like det."

"I hear you. Lemme think about it for a few weeks. What about next year or three years after that?"

"Ite see na you playin. Imma get you when I thibk we ready."

"You sick as fuck Roman."
"Ion give a damn, I want my son."

"Maybe I woulda said yes if you got me them tickets to that Beyoncé concert like I asked you."

"Damn- they was sold out. We can try to go somewhere tho det ain't nun."

"Yea, I literally love Beyoncé. That's my long lost sister don't we look just alike?"

"Don't nobody look betta than Beyoncé." RJ replied then Bobbi's mouth fell open. "I can't even be mad at that but damn."

"I'm fuckin' witchu, y'all look like twins to me." He lied "See yea I was thinkin' det. Identical type shit."

"Type shitttt!"

--

For their date RJ took Bobbi to a Beyoncé concert. Once Bobbi realized where they were she gasped.

"Roman stop playin!"

"Ian playin" He chuckled "Omg! I gotta tell Najah!"

"She been knew."

Bobbi hugged RJ really tight and kissed all over his face making him laugh. "I love youuu!"

"I love you too."

"When my feet start hurting what imma do?"
"Dets why I brought yo slides."

"You so sweet, dis da best gift ever. Ian never been this shocked and surprised at nothin. Errbody better go on mute too or imma get pissed off."

"You no how folks do." He shrugged his shoulder before grabbing her hand. "I can't believe this. When I was lil I used to tell errbody Beyoncé was my big sister. They started to believe me after a while too, dumb ass kids."

"I'm glad you livin' out yo dreams."
"Me too, wit my favorite man!"

Seeing how happy Bobbi was made RJ feel really good. He knew the moment he bought the tickets how excited she would be.

Hours later...

"Najah! My niece Blue, was so cute on stage! She ain't een stiff no more! My sista got her right!"

"I'm glad you had fun best. Why you gotta yell at me tho I can hear you."

"She been drinkin' don't pay her ass no mind Najah."

"It was really like da best concert I ever been to. W boyfriend, w trip, w Beyoncé. Everything was just so great!"

"And i'm a lil drunk too." She added "Oueee best friend I know drunk miss you. After you pop them babies out we gettin' TOW UP!"

"Type shit!" Najah dragged out. "You seen my son?"

"He's right here sleeping. Him and Boogie got me in between them, both of em just all up in my personal space as if i'm not big already."

"That's so cute, what time his dad dropped him off?"

"It was like 4 sum iono."
"Was that bitch with him?"

"Yea, you know her bird ass was. I started to throw my iced tea on her."

"You should've"

"E'najah you loud asf fuck." Boogie goaned in the background. "Oh nigga please! Loud as you be onnat damn game. Call me tomorrow best. I love y'all."

"K, we love y'all too."

The phone hung up then Bobbi put her phone on the charger. She started kissing on RJ but she could tell he wasn't feeling it.

"What bae?"

"Fuck is you always worried 'bout yo bd fa? Seem like you still want da nigga fa me."

"How?"

"You stay talkin' 'bout det female he be wit. Worry 'bout us n what we got goin' on, not nobody else shit."

"I can understand how you would think that but I told him I didn't want her around my son cs she doesn't like me. Hell I told everybody that. Iono that bitch and she don't like me. You just never know what someone would do to your child when you not around Roman."

"Cool" He nodded softly pushing her off of him.

"Really?"

"Ian een trippin' fa real I just find det shit weird. You swea up n down youn want da nigga but always worried 'bout what da fuck he doin' or got goin' on."

"Roman no I do not."

"Ite Joi."

"See... here you go man." She shook her head before going in the bathroom to shower.