𝟩

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

Jeremiah had a work event and brought Najah as his plus one. She was sitting at the table picking through the food because it was nasty while he socialized.

When she looked up from her plate she sww him and Asia laughing together. All she did was shake her head.

She wanted to believe what he told her was true but she just felt something was off with them.

Ever since she had told her family she moved away they'd been checking on her constantly.

She sent him a quick text letting him know she was ready to leave. Najah seen him look at his phone then put it back in his pocket.

"Yea he got me fucked up." She mumbled taking his keys out her purse so she could leave.

Once she got outside she found the car and left. The first thing she did was stop to get herself something good to eat. Then she went home.

As Najah was unlocking the front door Jeremiah started calling her. When she got all the way in she answered the phone.

"Where you at?"

"I just got home. I told you I was ready to go and you looked at your phone then put it back in your pocket. Ask Asia to bring you home since y'all conversation was so important."

"E'najah you dead ass just took my car n left me. All cs you in yo feelins, I done already told you ion fuck wit Asia like det."

"Oh"

"You done talkin? Because I don't care 'bout nothin' you sayin' to me right now Jeremiah."

"Why you so insecure?"

"I'm not insecure i'm just not stupid. Whatever da fuck y'all got goin' on dead det shit. You can't have no female friends I don't like that shit."

"Ion complain 'bout yo homeboys cs I know you wit me. Asia not worried 'bout me E'najah what youn get 'bout det?"

"Don't cut her off n watch youn have no wife."

The call went silent for a second then Jeremiah started talking. "We still work together so either way imma have to see her. Ion understand what yo problem is bae."

"Jeremiah I don't like her ass. If you didn't like a nigga I had around me i'd cut him off no questions asked. You're not even tryna see shit the other way around."

"Ion even think you know why youn like her. Imma be home inna few."

"You really don't have to come home at all."

After saying that she felt bad because what if something happened to him tonight? She'd have that being the last thing she said to him on her mind.

"Imma give you two hours n you better be home Jeremiah ian playin."

"It's gone be before det."

"Mmhm"

--

While Najah made herself some cereal Jeremiah came downstairs. He kissed her cheek then went in the pantry.

"Can you not?" She mugged "Issa whole new day, ion even know why you mad fa real."

"You n yo best friend had fun last night?"

"Who- Asia?"

"Yea. I'm really mad because I texted you I was ready to go n you looked at my message and ignored me. If I woulda never seen det I probably wouldn't even be mad."

"She not my best friend we really not een det close. I was havin' a conversation n I was gone come to you when I was done talkin' but when I was done you was gone."

"You coulda said that and I woulda been patient. Do you know what det look like to me? It look like you ignorin' me a sum."

"I wasn't ignorin' you E'najah. I apologize fa makin' you feel some typa way last night det won't my intentions."

"Okay" She responded going to sit at the table so she could eat her cereal. Jeremiah sat directly next to her and kissed her cheek.

"Don't you got work? Go before you be late."

"Ion work fa da next few days imma be right in hea witchu."

Najah rolled her eyes while thinking about ways she could ignore him for the next few days.

Later that day...

"That man ain't take you out there and start beatin' yo ass did he?" Mir asked "No, I wish Jeremiah would put his hands on me. I'll fuck him up he know det too."

"Mmcht iono shit." Jeremiah mumbled "Boy"

"Anyways you doin' okay Mir?"

"Yea i'm straight. My family comin' to stay wimme fa a few months so ion be by myself. How you doin?"

"I'm okay, you talked to Bobbi? Cs she blocked me I think she really won't talk to me."

"Man det girl ain't block you she just be ignorin' you I seen ha do det shit da other day. In her mind you left cs you hate us or some other shit she was cryin' 'bout."

"She was cryin?" Najah raised her eyebrows. "Hell yea"

Messy ass boy. "Danggg"

"Y'all females be too sensitive. I mean yeen really sensitive like ha but she drivin' me crazy. How you comin' to check on me but cryin' 'bout da lil shit in yo life? I can barely move n she mad cs you moved away."

"Shit just dumb." He sighed "I wouldn't say it's dumb, she got a right to her own feelings Mir."

"Dets yo life tho. She needa be worried 'bout what she gone do wit det baby fa it's too late."

"Huh? What baby?"

Jeremiah looked at her and covered his mouth being shocked.

"Oh shit... sheen tell you huh?"
"No, I have no idea what you talkin' 'bout."

"Fuck it I done already said sum na. Det nigga Tank got her pregnant n she kept sayin' she was gone keep it dets why they fell out."

"Damn. I hate det fa them. Why he don't want her to keep it?"

"Nigga got so many hoes I wouldn't want her to keep det shit either. He said she was her favorite tho so iono what he on fa real."

"I wish she would call me dets probably why she so emotional. It's only so much I can do tho cs ian finna kiss her ass."

"Don't tell ha I told you. Ian know sheen tell you. When you gone let us come visit?"

"I gotta talk that over wit my man but you needa rest first before you go anywhere."

"I'm cool fa real." He shrugged "You really messy tho."

"How?"

"You know how. Call me later tho i'm finna take a nap for a few hours."

"Few hours? It's only posta be like one but ite."