𝟱𝟯

𝗠𝗮𝘆
𝗡𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝟮𝟮

"What is dis?" Nasia mugged seeing Mir holding a puppy. "Yo dog, her name CoCo."

"Symir get this fucking mutt outta my house."

"Damnnnn why you gotta be like det? Just try to bond wit her."

"Ion want nun det came from you."

"You won't sayin' det dis mornin' when my dick was in yo throat so shut da fuck up n hold yo puppy so she can love on you." He responded forcing Nasia told hold her.

"What kinda dog is she?"

"A mini dachshund, sheen gone get much bigger than dis."

CoCo was small and fluffy with light and dark brown spots all over her. Nasia couldn't deny her cuteness but she was trying to stand on business because she already gave in this morning.

"Well I don't want her."

"You gone keep her n you gone love her. Dis our baby so we gotta take care of her, ite?"

"No this is your dog. You bought her so you take care of her Symir."

"Lemme tell you sum ungrateful ass muhfucka. You gone listen to me when i'm tryna make shit up to you. Stop givin' me a hard ass time." He spoke putting his hand around her neck. "Okay, damn. Move"

"How was your day beautiful?" Mir asked moving his hand after kissing her. "Fine"

"We good?"
"Yea"

"Cs we was good fa you went to work dis mornin' then you came home on some weird shit. Ion wanna beef witchu I just wanna be cool."

"We are cool, I just said that."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Nasia took her shoes and jacket off before sitting on the couch with CoCo. "You so cute." She spoke rubbing her belly. "Symir come sit down so we can talk."

"Ite"

Mir sat on the couch beside her then put her legs across his lap. "I gotta ask you sum serious."

"Wassup?"

"You on crack bae?"

"Hell nah ian on no fuckin' crack is you out yo rabbit ass mind?"

"So why you be itching n bouncing your legs all the time then?"

"Cs I pop pers? You just skipped over pills n went straight to crack? Dets some fucked up shit to think of me Tanasia."

"Sorry I just needed to know. What you taking pills for tho?"

"What you in my business for?" He asked while rubbing her feet. "We talking like adults right now so act your age and not your shoe size."

"Life just be lifein' n I just be poppin' pills." He shrugged "Imma mind my business cs I can't control you just don't over do it, please."

"Yea I know. You really don't want CoCo?"

"I could get used to her but I can tell you really want her so we can keep her."

"We was keepin' her regardless."

"What made you pick this kinda dog tho?"

"I seen somebody wit one on tiktok. I was like oue my shawty gone lover her but you don't n dets ite cs you will soon."

"I do love her I never told you I didn't."

"So why you call her a mutt then?"

"Cs ian wanna accept no gift from you that's why."