𝟯𝟬

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

Najah woke up in a decent room. It wasn't decorated, the only thing in it was a bed, dresser, and a tv.

She looked to her left seeing Bobbi then to her right seeing Nasia. "Bobbi" She spoke shaking her.

"I wanna go home Najah." She spoke sitting up.

"Me too, Nasia you awake?"

"Yea" She sniffed

Najah looked down at her body realizing she only had on her bra and panties.

The door opened then all of them looked up seeing Jeremiah. "Come hea"

"Who?"
"You"

Najah looked at them then got up and slowly walked towards him. "Go head bro why you still standin' hea?" He asked pushing her out the room.

Jeremiah gave Nasia and Bobbi food before closing the door.

"Where our clothes at?"

"Don't worry 'bout it. Come wimme me."

He led her to another room and closed the door. Jeremiah gave her stuff to do her hygiene with and a new pair of clothes.

"What?" She asked "Get yo ass inna shower, what you mean?"

"Did you do sum to us?"

"Fuck no, ian no fuckin' rapist E'najah. Go get inna shower."

"Okay" She sighed

Najah didn't know where they were but the house was really nice. She closed the door and locked it before turning the hot water on.

When she got out she dried off and brushed her teeth. After that she put her clothes on and left the bathroom.

"I know you prolly mad at me but... dis shit necessary. It's a lot y'all don't know."

"So why not keep us out of it then Jeremiah?"

"Sometimes you just gotta hit a nigga where it hurt. I know how close y'all is, ain't gone be too soon fa they come lookin' fa y'all."

"Najah lemme tell you sum, I never wanted you. I just had to get in good witchu so I could do my job. You been da target dis whole time. Fuck you think imma leave my wife fa you fa?"

"I don't know Jeremiah." She shrugged being over the whole situation.

Even though Najah didn't want him, what he said still hurt her feelings. She actually had love for him and wanted to be with him at one point in her life.

For it to all be fake crushed her.

"So you never loved me?"

"Nah not at first but over time I started to. We coulda really been sum had you stayed in yo place. Allat shit you started wit my wife fucked errthang up."

"You did have me hooked on you fa a lil bit tho ian gone cap." He added "Can you take me home?"

"No I cannot."

"Well can I go back in the room with my best friend then?"

"Nah, we finna lay up. So come on."

"You gave them food but not me. I haven't ate since yesterday Jeremiah."

"I got sum you can eat fasho."

"Nevermind i'm not even hungry no more." She responded sitting on the other side of the bed.

"Ite what you wanna eat?"

"A sub and chips, you know what I like."

"I'll go get it but you gotta stay in hea, ian playin."