𝟤𝟪

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

"Kezia" Najah dragged out after picking him up.

He started smiling at her causing his gums to show. "You so white."

"He is and i'm pissed, my genes ain't put in no fuckin' work. Dis nigga look just like his damn daddy."

"I hate det fa you." Najah shook her head.

"Where da fuck you at?" She asked after calling Tank. "Cs we woke up n you was gone. I know you not creepin!"

"AT 2 INNA AFTERNOON BOBBI?!" Najah heard him yell from the other end of the phone. "Stop yellin' at me. You out yo rabbit ass mind. Kezia needs more milk."

"Go get it? You know what bye fuck you Demario. Ion see why you can't get it if you already out." Bobbi fussed "Nobody being lazy, why would I leave the house and I don't have to? You're already out so can you just get it please?"

"Okay fuck it." Bobbi hung up the phone on him then Najah just looked at her. "He gets on my nerves. He better come home with my baby some milk or it's up."

"I'm sure he'll get it. He probably just tellin' you no to get under your skin Bobbi."

"He probably is knowin' him. Ion see why he gotta yell at me tho. If I just up n leave him with the baby without sayin' nun he gone throw a tantrum."

"Dets niggas fa you boo."
"Hate em"

"Me too. Speakin' of niggas ian talked to Boogie inna few hours, imma just assume he workin."

"I like how youn assume he cheatin. I hate det I have to cs det nigga so sneaky."

"You da one decided to take him back nobody told you to do det shit."

"I want a family not just to be a bm. He said we gone get married."

"Dizzy fuckin' Doraaaa! Kezia yo mama dizzy as fuck, stay away from hoes like her when you grow up."

"Don't tell my baby det. Ian even dizzy, i'm dizzy fa fun. I know when to be serious. He don't even be doin' nun I just like to give him a hard time fa fun."

"Sick as fuck. I miss Symir, he just got with Nasia n said fuck me."

"N me too. He still ignorin' me cs we got into it det time."

"He'll talk to you soon. We can't even pop up on him nomo cs she gone think we want her nigga."

"His skinny ass, I need a nigga wit a lil meat on his bones. Mir is literally all bone."

"On god. I like to rub on my man muscles at night." Najah agreed "Exactly"

A few minutes later the front door opened then Tank and Boogie came in the house.

"Hmm" Tank gave Bobbi a bag with four cans of milk in it. "You do too much."

"Nah you do too fuckin' much." He grabbed Bobbi's chin then kissed her lips making her smile. "Y'all toxic as fuck."

"You think we toxic bae?"
"Mm mm" He shook his head.

"He was literally just screamin' at you... but alright."

"Wassup" Boogie spoke sitting next to her on the couch. "Hey, I thought you was workin."

"I was but Tank just picked me up from da crib."

"Oh"

"Gimme some suga, stop actin' brand new."

Najah kissed his lips then put her attention back on Kezia. "Gimme my son."