𝟯𝟰

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

𝟲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

After what happened everybody kinda just fell back from each other. It was nothing personal they just needed space and time to get themselves back on track.

Today was gonna be the first time they all saw each other in a while.

"Where are you?" Najah asked once Boogie finally answered the phone. "On my way to you, chill. You stay yellin' at a nigga."

"Why would you leave me here by myself Asaad?"

"I had to do sum n you won't ready yet. Just come outside in 'bout five minutes i'm finna pull up."

"Mmcht bye" She hung up the phone then put her Uggs and coat on. A few minutes went by then she left out the house and locked the door behind herself.

Boogie pulled up in the driveway so she got in the car and put her seatbelt on.

"You ite?"

"Sure" She shrugged "I just got left at home by myself when I asked you not to do that without telling me first."

"I was gone fa two seconds n I won't far."
"You right" She nodded

He drove them to Mir's house then they got out and went inside. They had nothing special to do he just asked everybody to come over so they could all catch up.

"Bestieee!" Najah dragged out while hugging Mir. "Wassup twin" He smiled hugging her back.

"Ite na" Boogie spoke pushing him a little. "Nigga don't nobody want yo girl." He mugged

"Here they go y'all, here they go." Nasia shook her head.

Najah pulled away from Mir and looked Nasia up and down. Something was different about her but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"You not gone gimme a hug...?" Nasia asked

"Mmhm" Najah gave her a hug then pulled away before looking her up and down again. "What Najah?"

"Sum different about you, you pregnant?"

"No" She laughed responding truthfully. "So why you look so different then?"

"I just got a lil thicker, that's all. I'm definitely not pregnant tho I haven't been doing anything to get pregnant."

"Oh... okay" She nodded "Where Bobbi? She always late to something."

"Iono, her n Tank prolly arguin' a sum." Mir shrugged "So how y'all been?" Najah smiled sitting on the couch.

"You know I'm forever straight. How you doin' tho?"

"Better- clingy" Boogie cut her off. "I got snatched up out my house, what you expect me to be like Assad?"

"I understand det but let a nigga have some air. You always on me or followin' me around."

"Cs I love you." She smiled forcing him to put his arm around her. "Yea, yea I love you too."

"Nasia clingy too, shit be inna way. A nigga can't een shit alone."

"You don't gotta tell my business Symir." She rolled her eyes. "Ite my bad shawty."

"Imma get it, that's my bestie!" Najah spoke after Bobbi rang the doorbell.

Najah got up then opened the front door. Bobbi immediately pulled her into a hug then kissed her cheek a few times.

"I missed you so bad." Bobbi spoke "I missed you too best friend. You cryin?"