𝟫

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

Najah finally found herself a suit to do hair in out in LA. Jeremiah knew a few people that wanted their hair done by her so whenever she started to doing hair again she'd have a few clients.

While Jeremiah gave himself a line up in the mirror Najah sat and watched.

"I just feel like you so fine. I'll really kill a bitch 'bout you Jeremiah." Najah confessed while staring at him in awe. "I'll do da same fa you."

"Imma be so sad when you go back to work on Thesday."

"Thought you hated me n imma piece a shit. What happened to allat?"

Najah shrugged at him then he looked at her through the mirror. "Huh?"

"I was just mad at the moment I didn't really mean that. Sometimes I just get mad and say whatever is on my mind Jeremiah."

"Think about how what you say may effect others before you speak, mad or not. It ain't hurt me nun cs I knew you was mad but still."

"Imma try to do better I guess."

"Whateva you say sweetheart."

"What you got planned for tonight?"

"We not finna chill?"

"Hear me out, okay?"
"I'm listenin"

"My brother out here for a week because he got a big photoshoot a sum like det he gotta do. He said he wanted to see me and to bring you because y'all never met. You cool wit det?"

"Ian got no problem wit it."

"One more thing tho."
"What?"

"You can't wear your ring because they don't know we married. I never told them because I was too scared. The only person that know is my dad because Bobbi slipped up and told him then he cussed me out. I asked him not to tell them so he didn't."

"Damnnn you just gone hide me?"

"No. Just gimme a lil more time. My dad already upset, my mom gone have a heart attack, and RJ just gone do da most. Ion have time."

"Ite"

Jeremiah wasn't really pressed because he didn't tell anybody he was married either. This is his second time getting married and he didn't wanna be judged.

Him and his last wife never even got a divorce they just cut each other off completely until he came to LA.

Plus Najah was a few years younger than him so that would give his family more to say.

--

"Egypt? My baby!" Najah spoke opening the front door for RJ.

"RJ you did not say you was bringin' her with you."

"Hi Najah" Egypt spoke hugging her. "Hey boo I missed you."

"Dis my boyfriend Jeremiah, Jeremiah dis my sister Egypt and my brother RJ."

"Wassup bro" RJ spoke dapping him up.

The two a them held a brief conversation while Najah took a few pictures with Egypt.

"We look so cute." Egypt pointed out. "And do"

"I want y'all to stay here."

"Ion wanna be all in y'all way. Egypt can stay if she want to tho."

"You not gone be in the way. Please just stay for the weekend."

"Ite" RJ sighed "Yayyy!" Egypt danced

Najah had already talked to Jeremiah about them staying and he didn't mind. He'd probably be gone for most of the time anyway.

"Okay it's a room down here you can sleep in. You wanna sleep in my bed or with RJ?"

"I wanna sleep in your bed."

Since their flight came in later than expected Najah would just take them out the next day.

"I'm finna go chill wit my homeboys imma be back, you tryna come? Ion wanna be rude."

"Yes RJ go with him I think you gone have fun if not just come back."

"Ite ion see why not."

Najah was really cheesy because she was happy that it wasn't just her and Jeremiah for once.

"You better be nice to my brother too cs I never played with nobody like that."

"Bye" Jeremiah spoke bending down to kiss her lips. "Bye, love y'all."

"Love you too." They both responded leaving out the front door. "Wanna get ice cream Egypt?"

"Yes" She nodded with a big smile on her face.

"Alright"

Najah took Egypt to Target first and bought her a few things. Then they went to get ice cream before going back to her house.

While Egypt played on Najah's phone Najah was on her MacBook. She was looking through Asia's social media pages. Najah knew it was crazy but she didn't care.

"Da bitch privateeee!" Najah sighed "Hate a private ass bitch like who da fuck you think you are?"

She thought about asking Bobbi to request her but she knew she wouldn't even pick up for her. Najah knew the perfect person to ask.

"Hey Symir" She spoke "Wassup twin"

"How you been?"

"Look bro, you needa come get yo fuckin' friend she talk too fuckin' much n she annoyin' as hell."

"You act like ian sittin' right here Mir." Bobbi spoke "Ion give a damn where you at. Y'all beefin' over dumb ass shit anyway. How you mad 'bout somebody else life? Dets silly dumb shit."

"Mir you don't understand."

"Hell I don't either." Najah mumbled "Mir I need a favor tho."

"Ian got no money fa nobody."
"Nigga you know damn well I never needed no money."

"Oh, what you need then twin?"

"It's dis girl dets quote on quote Jeremiah best friend. Her page private I want you to request her i'm finna text you her instagram."

"Bet"

"Najah yo phone die." Egypt spoke "Is that Egypt?" Bobbi asked getting in the camera.

"Yea"

"Hi Bobbi" Egypt waved "Hey Egypt. She get an invite to see you but we don't? Cool"

"Nigga dets ha sister back da fuck up." Mir mugged "You woulda been got an invite but you don't fuck wimme remember?"

"Muhfucka be fake mad n shit she always tammat she miss you Najah."

"Stop lyin" Bobbi spoke mushing him. "Ion gotta lie."

"Where's Tank?"
"Iono prolly somewhere wit Boogie."

"He jealous cs he can't be out wit them." Bobbi laughed "Najah when you comin' back? I'm sick a dis hoe."

"Watch ya mouf." Bobbi pointed after popped him in his mouth. "Uhh maybe Christmas so I can see my family but they stay far from y'all."

"God damn dets far as fuck."

"I know" She responded putting her phone on the charger for Egypt. "But I just got here now i'm tryna get to know the area better."

"Bullshit" Mir spoke "See Mir she don't care 'bout us fa real."

"Bobbi I really don't like your ass cs you snitched on me. So you can stop jumpin' in our conversation fa real."

"Bitch I didn't know my bad."

"You prolly did det shit on purpose."
"I would never."

Najah could tell Bobbi was fake mad at her. She felt like she'd get unblocked soon so they could start talking again.