𝟱𝟴

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟯

Najah finally woke up after being sleep for hours. Her babies came right on time and were very healthy.

At the moment Boogie was feeding Ivory while Simone was still asleep.

"You need anything baby?" Her mom asked immediately. "I want some cold water."

"Okay, i'll be right back."

"She been starin' at me fa da past five minutes. I just been lookin' back at her. She really my baby." Boogie spoke being in awe.

Najah didn't tell anyone she went into labor but her parents. They weren't gonna say anything until they were home.

At the moment they just wanted peace and quiet. Her dad was currently and couldn't get off until late and Egypt was at home with her babysitter.

Her mom and Boogie were there through the whole process. He kept her calm and her mom prayed a safe delivery over her.

"Aww shit... she finna cry." He pointed out.

"How you know?"
"She makin' det face."

"Can I see her?"

Boogie got up from the couch and took the baby to Najah. He then put her in Najah's hands before sitting on the bed with them.

"Oh she just wanted me." Najah smiled after Ivory stopped crying. "You cheated on me?" Boogie questioned causing Najah to look up at him.

"Nigga what?"

"Neither one a our hair det color so is theirs?"

"Probably genetics Asaad, who imma cheat with? Don't piss me off in here."

Both of the babies had a light brown hair color. He was very curious to why that was. Najah never questioned it because she knew she didn't cheat on him.

"I was just playin' bae."

"Yea... okay" She rolled her eyes. "Can you chill? It was a joke E'najah."

"Do I look like i'm inna mood to fuckin' joke witchu right now Asaad?"

"Why you so mean to him E'najah?" Her mom questioned sitting her ice water on the table beside her. "He gone ask me did I cheat cs they hair light brown. Then gone say he was jokin' like ion play like det." She explained

"Calm down, it was just a joke E'najah. We all know you didn't cheat on him."

"Well clearly he doesn't." Najah looked up at him then he looked at her. "Baby I was just playin."

"Move" She responded lightly shoving him with her knee. "E'najah" Her mom spoke.

"What?"
"Stop it"

"I'm not inna mood to play with him. I just went through 18 hours of labor n he sayin' dumb shit."

"Ite ian gone play nomo."

"Don't care, i'm ready to go home."

"Asaad can you give us a second?" Her mom asked. "Fasho" He responded getting up to leave the room.

He decided to just go to the store and get himself some snacks.

"Why you being like that with him? Y'all supposed to be happy right now. Don't get mad at him over a joke."

"I'm not even tryna be mean i'm just not in the mood to joke, especially not about cheatin. I don't condone in cheatin' so why would I cheat? I know my man n I know he meant that he just ain't wanna come off rude."