𝟰𝟴

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟯

"24 real close to 50... iono Mir." Najah side eyed him. "Just say happy birthday."

"Happy birthday bestie!"
"Preciate it"

Mir told everybody he didn't want gifts this year because he basically had everything he wanted. He actually didn't really like to celebrate anymore because of what happened two years ago.

"Imma come see you later. I'm finna go inside so I can see wassup wit my man."

"Ite, lemme know how it go. Love you."

"Love you too."

Najah ended the call then went inside the courthouse.

During Boogie's trial he got sentenced to five months on house arrest and probation for three years.

Najah didn't like that for him but at least he would be able to come home.

She then went to the jail and waited on him for almost two hours.

"I'm so happy to see you!" She spoke hugging him. "I'm happy to see you too. Ion member you being dis big tho."

"I wasn't. Gimme a kiss."

Boogie grabbed her chin and kissed her lips while gripping her butt with his free hand.

"You hungry?"
"Hell yea, lemme drive."

"Do the speed limit this time so they don't lock you back up."

"Fuck them"

He helped Najah in the car then got in on the drivers side and adjusted the seat before throwing his bag in the backseat.

Najah put her seatbelt on then started staring at Boogie. "What?"

"I love you, you so handsome."

"I love you too." He responded while rubbing on her thigh. "Bobbi left me to go be with RJ so I been alone. I'm glad you back tho."

"Well she didn't really leave me I told her to go spend time with her man." She added "She was gettin' too comfortable anyway."

"Don't be mad at me but I be having a cleaning service come to the house now cs I be way too tired."

"Ian mad, what imma be mad fa?"
"Iono" She shrugged "They cleaned for me yesterday, ian think you was gone come home today tho."

"I'm glad I did. You talked to Mir today?"

"Yea right before you went to court. I was gone go see him but you can't go nowhere but home."

"He been lookin' after you?"

"Yea... overprotective Mir per usual." Najah shrugged "I wanna eat sum real quick."

"What you want?"

"American Deli" Boogie responded "Mmcht"

"What?"
"Nun, we can go there but I want Popeyes."

"I fasho don't want det shit. Imma take you to get yo shit first cs you impatient. Call my order in fa me."

"They ain't give you phone back?"

"Yea I got it but it's dead."

Najah did a mobile order for her food then called his in.

After they got food they went home. Boogie immediately got in the shower while Najah ate.

"You gone eat it cold?"
"It's warm"