𝟣𝟢

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

"Hey y'all" Najah smiled joining the group facetime call. "Wassup" Tank responded

"Mmm" Bobbi hummed "Girl"

"Weon fuck witchu." Boogie spoke "So? Never ever liked you anyway."

"What about det time- Boogie stop being so damn delusional; every time we talk you always sayin' det." She cut him off.

"Ite you got it." He chuckled "Wea yo man at?"

"In his skin Boogie."

"When you get tired a dude hit me up."

"Don't wait up cs my man puts it down."

"Ite muhfucka don't get yo ass beat."
"Anyways Tank why you so fake to me now? I thought we was gang."

"We is ain't nobody fake but you."
"Word" Bobbi agreed "Bobbi I will literally beat da fuck out you stop pickin' wimme bitch."

"Please do"

"Shut da fuck uppp!" Tank dragged out. "Sick a y'all shit."

"On god" Boogie agreed "Boogie you can shut da fuck up too. Kiss my ass bitch."

"Det ain't no threat, you know he want to." Mir chuckled "Shole do. I'll really change yo life."

"Eww" Najah mugged "All I need is ten minutes witchu n you gone be stuck."

"Dis is harassment. Get y'all homeboy."

"Imma leave you alone... fa now."

"Demario i'm finna come over."
"Ite"

Bobbi left the call leaving them to talk to each other. "Najah" Jeremiah spoke "I gotta go y'all."

Najah quickly hung up then put her phone down.

"Yo brother said he wanna go out to eat so get up so we can go."

"Stay talkin' to me like yo my daddy." Najah mumbled getting up. "Who you was jus onna phone wit?"

"Mir n nem."
"N nem?"

"Yea, you know." She shrugged "Det nigga det bought you dem roses?"

"He was up there but we wasn't really talkin. Where we finna eat at?"

Jeremiah looked at her then shook his head before leaving back out the room. Najah shrugged then went to her drawer and found something to wear.

Once she was done getting dressed she went downstairs to the garage and got in the car with the rest of them.

"Why you got det lil ass skirt on?"

"You don't like it?"

"You just turned around n yo ass out dets all my sayin' but you grown so wear what you wanna wear."

"Okay...?"

She put her seatbelt on then he pulled out the garage. He tried putting his hand on her thigh but she moved his hand.

"Is you cool?" He asked "Is YOU cool da fuck?" Najah bucked "Why you move my hand?"

"Because yo you just blew me. Everything I do you got sum to say just shut da fuck up, damn."

"Ite bro"

An awkward silence filled the car as Jeremiah drove them to the restaurant. RJ felt uncomfortable because he really didn't like Jeremiah's attitude at the moment but he wasn't gonna get involved unless he was needed.

When they arrived at the restaurant they went inside and got seated before picking drinks and appetizers.

"Imma miss you when you go." Najah pouted while hugging Egypt. "I stay here?"

"No mommy want you to go back home with her. I'll come back to see you soon tho."

"No" Egypt mugged "It's not gone be a long time I promise. Can I color witchu?"

"No, you not my friend."

"Okay girl" Najah responded "Is we cool?" Jeremiah asked after RJ got up to go to the restroom.

"Yea. I just want you to keep your opinion to yourself sometimes and shit would go smoother. Don't you think I know my skirt is short? Det was da whole purpose of me buyin' it."

"You witcho husband n yo siblings why would you wanna come out da crib innat while you wit us?"

"I'm grown?"

"Then youn een try to understand what i'm sayin. It's all good tho imma shut up next time."

"That would be greatly appreciated."

Najah thought whenever you got married you'd be happy and enjoying your partner and lately it's been the total opposite of that.

--

Najah picked Jeremiah up from work then they went home. Earlier today her siblings left so she'd been bored all day.

"Jeremiah"

"Huh?"

"I don't feel happy with you and I should. It's too much arguin' n shit. Do I make you unhappy because I feel like all you do is fuss at me."

"No you don't make me unhappy. I guess we just bumpin' heads cs we live together now so shit a lil different than before."

"The only time we not into it is when we havin' sex and we haven't even been doin' that."

"Cs youn let me touch you. How we posta do det if I can't even kiss you?"

"Dis prolly gone sound crazy but dis how I feel. You just be lettin' me run all over you n det shit turn me off. Youn never put me in my place when i'm doin' too much. I should know when to stop tryin' you n I don't cs you let me win every argument." Najah explained

"You crazy. I'm not finna disrespect you just cs we get into it."

"Ian sayin' you gotta disrespect me Jeremiah. I'm sayin' put me in my place when I try you so I know not to even take it there witchu."

"Det ain't me."
"Okay well I still want us to get along."

"Stop actin' da way you do then."

"I act da way I do because of you. I just want you to be a lil more aggressive wit me."

"I'm a lot to deal wit and everybody know det so it's gone take a lot to make me act different." She added

Jeremiah held her hands then bent down to kiss her lips. He wanted to be soft and gentle with her because that's what she needed. Being aggressive towards her just wasn't in him.

"I love you. Imma treat you how you posta be treated, fuck what you tammat."

"I love you too but I never said you couldn't still treat me good."

"Ian goin"
"Okay" She sighed letting it go.