𝟤𝟦

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗔𝘀𝗮𝗮𝗱 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 | 𝟮𝟮

Since it was valentine's day Boogie planned something special for him and Najah

Since it was valentine's day Boogie planned something special for him and Najah. To him it was a holiday for girls so he didn't expect anything from her in return.

"I'm so tired." She spoke as they walked into her apartment. Najah cut on the light and looked up before turning around to look at him.

"I hear music, you hear music?"

"Yea I hear it. Let's go see what you got goin' on back hea." He spoke grabbing her hand.

"Lemme turn dis light back off n turn it back on just incase i'm trippin." She spoke as they entered the room.

"Nah yeen trippin, dis really real."

"Iono what to say. Thank you so much my handsome chocolate mannn!" She dragged out then gave him a kiss.

"You welcome"

"And I think you know, what you doin' to my mind n my soul

"And I think you know, what you doin' to my mind n my soul." She sang to the music that was coming from her bathroom.

"Aww the bathroom is so cute Asaad. You such a sweetheart."

"I try, I try. You tryna get in?"
"Mmhm" She nodded

She unzipped her lululemon top and let Boogie take it off leaving her in a bra.

"They say i'm nasty cs I wanna lick yo ass." Boogie rapped making her laugh. "Iono what you laughin' fa."

"Oop- my bad gangsta."

After she was all the way undressed she got in the tub and waited on him. Najah rested her hed in her hand with a smile on her face while watching him get undressed.

"Yo luh creepy ass." He joked getting in with her. "Hmm put my hair up."

Boogie gave her a hair tie then she put his hair in a messy bun. He then pulled her onto his lap and kissed her lips.

"Imma have lipstick all on me."

"Good..." She spoke going down to his neck.

"Ready?" Najah asked getting on her tippy toes. Boogie nodded then she put his penis inside her while tongue kissing him.