𝟧

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

"Hi ma"

"You haven't came to see me in three months what's that about?"

"You live 45 minutes away from me ion be feelin' like drivin' all da way over here. Hey Egypt!" She smiled picking her baby sister up.

"Hey Najah"

"You heard from RJ?"

"Yea, yesterday he said he was movin' back here cs he just bought a house."

Najah has a 24 year old brother named Roman and a little sister named Egypt and she's only 5. Her parents weren't together because they had recently broke up about a year ago.

"Oh he told me about that it totally slipped my mind. How's Symir doing?"

"Better, he gotta stay inna hospital tho. I feel so bad fa my friend."

"I be praying for him and the rest of y'all. I don't want anything to happen to my baby or her friends. What about Bobbi, how's she?"

"A dizzy dora. Hate det fa her." Najah shook her head. "A who?" Her mom questioned.

"Dumb over a dude ma."

"Who?"
"Oue girl- you'll never believe who."

"Who is it Najah?"

"Tank"

"Ike your friend Tank that you grew up with Tank?"

"Yes ma, him. They so toxic it is not cute but I can't tell nobody how to do they relationship."

"To each their own. Are you in a relationship?"

"Maybe" She shrugged "Oueee Egypt, Najah got a boyfriend." Her mom teased.

"Eww Najah" Egypt dragged out. "Girl hush"

"What's his name?"

"Jeremiah"

"How long y'all been together?"

"We been talkin' on and off for like 5 months. We actually just put a title on it last weekend."

"Aww I wanna- no" Najah cut her off. "Why?"

"I'm not ready for anybody to meet him yet. Let us spend real time together first then y'all can meet."

"Can I at least know what he does for work?"

"He's in the Navy ma. You gone sit down so I can do your hair?"

"Oh yea, I am. Why you so mean Najah?"

"That wasn't even mean. Get down Egypt I gotta do mommy hair."

"And you too big for somebody to be still picking you up." Her mom spoke. Egypt started whining then Najah sat on the couch with her.

"Have some candy, calm down."