𝟰𝟭

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 | 𝟮𝟮

"You want me to take him?" Bobbi asked
"Nah, he ite."

"You sure?" She asked while shaking his bottle.

"Yea if you hurry up he'll stop cryin."

"Okay cs you being smart." She rolled her eyes before giving him the bottle. "Wea yo nigga at?"

"Ion have a nigga. Kezia don't got no daddy either, fuck him."

"You was just in love da other day. What happened to allat?"

"Man det shit won't love it was delusion. I was hopin' he was gone do betta fa us cs dets what he told me but he lied."

"I been told you what was up wimme." He shrugged "Mmhm but I was being loyal."

"Look wea det got you."

"Is you done being in yo hoe phase?"

"Ian got no hoes i'm just havin' my fun."

"Okay Roman"

"What youn believe me Bobbi?"

"No I don't. You be wit so many successful people doin' real shit I know you lost count of yo bodies a long ass time ago."

"Man we grown, niggas don't give a fuck 'bout a body count nomo."

"Well I do, personally ion want no burnt out ass nigga det stick they dick in anything walkin."

"Iono what you heard 'bout me but ian just fuckin' anything. I get checked onna regular ian no dirty ass nigga."

"Yea I hear you. I can't even remember da last time we seen each other but you ain't have dis kinda energy I know det."

"Ian no home wrecker. You was posta be happy witcho family so I let you be."

Bobbi like the way RJ cared for her son. He was so patient and gentle with him. Tank was the total opposite, he got irritated with Kezia quickly.

He always left Bobbi to do the hard stuff because he couldn't handle it himself.

"I wasn't happy Roman allat shit was fake. Na I just wanna move on from Demario. He left me so dets just what it is." She shrugged

"I wouldn't do no shit like det to you."

"You leave Georgia all da time n be gone fa months at a time. I can't do no long distance shit."

"So come wimme then. I know you tired a seein' da same shit errday cs I was. You can bring Kezia witchu too."

"Mmm iono det just seem kinda sudden."

"You need some change in yo life. Ian no stranger either, we been knowin' each other since diapers."

"Imma think about it."
"Ite"

"Is he sleep?"

"Hell yea" RJ responded taking the bottle out his mouth. "Imma take him to your mom. She said she wanted him for the night."

"Ite"

She grabbed his diaper bag and took him from RJ before leaving the room. Bobbi walked down the sidewalk then knocked on their door.

"He just fell asleep, he prolly gone be back up inna few hours to eat again."

"Okay, good night baby."

"Night ma" She responded after giving her the baby and his things.

As Bobbi walked back to their room she got butterflies in her stomach. She had a feeling something would happen between them so the thought of it was making her anxious.