15

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

"Fuck you at?"

"I'm inna car iono where i'm at tho. Why you sound so mad?"

"Cs you been gone fa almost two days. Did you even wash yo ass?" Mir questioned making Najah laugh. "Yes I have. If you miss me just say det boo."

"How youn know where you at E'najah?"

"Because Boogie got me waitin' on him in his car. My location say i'm like 8 minutes away from you tho. I never been over here before it's kinda ghetto."

"I feel like you just used me to have somewhere to stay while you here." Mir sighed "You offered to let me stay I never asked you stay. I do appreciate you and i'm very grateful that you're lettin' me stay. So why you feel like I'm usin' you Symir?"

"Yeen spent not one day wimme."

"You're always doin' sum so when we gone have time to chill?"

"Ion be doin' shit you a lie."
"Alright"

"You betta bring yo lil fast ass home tonight or imma call Jeremiahhh!" He cackled but Najah didn't find what he was saying funny. "Fuck you and Jeremiah."

"Imma give you til 10pm n you betta have yo big head ass innis house even if ian here."

"So how you gone know if i'm there or not?"

"Oh I got eyes everywhere. You heard me E'najah."

"Alright imma try Mir. Be safe I love you."

"Yea, yea love you too." He responded before hanging up. "Ugly ass"

Another 10 minutes went by then Boogie came back to the car. He counted some money that he just made then gave Najah some of it catching her by surprise.

"Thank you? Why you givin' me money tho?"

"If we fuckin' you can fasho have whateva from me, I already told you det."

"It was just random. I appreciate it tho."

Najah leaned over the middle console and grabbed his chin before placing a kiss on his lips.

"You be kissin' me like i'm yo man a sum." Boogie spoke pulling away from her. Najah looked at him in confusion then he started laughing.

"I'm fuckin' witchu. Imma be yo man one day, soon you get yoself outta det lil situation you got goin."

"It's crazy det you think imma go from nigga to nigga like det."

"Det ain't what you doin' right na?"

"Nah we just havin' fun. Havin' sex n gettin' in a serious relationship is two different things."

"Ite" He nodded

Boogie pulled off then drove them back to his house. The past two days they had just been chilling together.

Jeremiah was blocked at this point but she knew she'd have to unblock him when he got to Atlanta so she could pick him up from the airport.

Her and Jeremiah were spending time with her family for Christmas so everything had to seem normal.

"How many bodies you got?" Boogie asked out of curiosity. "How man you got? Da fuck wrong witchu?"

"8" He shrugged "Oh"

"So is you gone tell me?"
"Why it matter Boogie?"

"I just wanna know. I mean I know we already fucked- it ain't important I was just askin' cs I'm curious youn gotta tell me."