𝟣𝟪

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

"We done?" Jeremiah asked standing over Najah while she sat on the floor

"We done?" Jeremiah asked standing over Najah while she sat on the floor. "Yea, ion like you standin' over me like dis, move." She responded pushing him a little.

"I wanna be witchu."

"Ion wanna be witchu."

"So you finna go back to ATL to be wit det other nigga?"

"No" Najah answered truthfully.

She had fun with Boogie but she knew they'd never get to be together. She wasn't against them being together because she didn't know what the future held for them.

"So stay here wimme then."

"Imma treat you betta ian gone cheat, imma keep my hands to myself, n ian gone disrespect you nomo."

"Nah cs if I let dis slide you gone think it's okay inna future Jeremiah."

"Nah" He shook his head. "I love you."

"Back up you drunk. Bye! Get da fuck outta my face Jeremiah real shit." She rolled her eyes.

"Dis why you get treated da way you do na cs you always pushin' me away."

"You drunk n in yo feelins. Ian tryna hear you cry to me today man. Just go sleep det shit off n talk to me inna mornin."

"But you packin' yo shit like you finna leave me."

"Cs I am."

Jeremiah sat on the floor with Najah and put his arms around her. He began kissing on her and hugging her tighter. She sat there letting him do it.

"What I gotta do trap you to make you stay?"

"Det ain't gone work either. Go be wit Asia. You said yeen want me cs I fucked another nigga anyway."

"You only did det cs I cheated on you first. I know yeen no weird ass person to just do me like det. I want another chance E'najah. Cs at da end of da day we still married."

"You n Asia still married too so go be wit her."
"I don't want her."

"Divorce her then come back to me n ask me if we still together. Until then me n you have nothin' to talk about."

When Jeremiah got caught with Asia he cut her off completely. He realized how wrong he was and stopped giving her his attention.

"And who took det picture of you inna car da other day?"

"You took det, dets a old picture."

"Okay" She responded knowing he was lying. "You clearly take me as a joke cs I woulda remembered takin' det."

"What I gotta lie fa? Ian have no shirt on, it's cold outside so why would I not have no shirt on?"

"You prolly had just got finished gettin' fucked."