𝟣𝟩

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

Jeremiah and Najah made it to her mom's house Christmas morning and had been there first hours already.

RJ never really cared for him but her parents really liked him for some reason. Najah hated that she had to fake everything in front of them knowing they weren't on good terms at the moment.

As Jeremiah tried to kiss Najah she turned away from him. "I can't kiss you?"

"No. We not cool, I just wanna enjoy my holiday with my family Jeremiah. Ion wanna think about relationship stuff right now."

"I bet you let det other nigga kiss you tho."

Sure do.

"Why you bringin' up another nigga for? You literally cheated and gave a bitch everything you did for me. Now that I wanna do me it's a problem you can really go to hell bro."

Jeremiah grabbed her chin then kissed her lips.

"You know I love you I just slipped up det one time."

"Yeen think to tell me you was married before me or that you work with your wife. Had det bitch comin' to my house playin' in my face. You so weird and you don't love me so stop lyin."

"But I do love you tho. I'll do anything fa you, real shit Najah."

"Mmhm"

"So you really just gone leave me how she did? Errbody just want me to be alone huh?"

"Ion want you to be alone, I really wanted to be witchu so we could build wit each other. Ion think you understand how big of a risk I took for you. You're literally the problem Jeremiah dets why nothin' ever works out for you."

"I just want you to forgive me."

"Not to compare you to another nigga but I've enjoyed myself more with Boogie in the past few weeks than I ever have our whole talkin' stage and marriage. Youn make shit fun for us then you go n cheat. How is that fair for me?" Najah questioned disregarding what he said.

"Youn make an effort either so if ion see you tryin' fuck imma try fa?"

"I'm just returnin' energy. You was prolly so far up Asia pussy you forgot all about your current wife you had at home."

"It ain't even det."

"So tell me what it is while we havin' an adult conversation Jeremiah."

"I just told you. Why would I wanna come home to a woman det act like sheon fuck wimme?"

"Ian wanna act like det towards you but I left my whole entire life in Atlanta to come be witchu in LA. When we were there I was sad and lonely until I found friends that you don't even like or want me around."

"Cs allum some hoes."

"You don't know neither one of them to be callin' them hoes. We just gone agree to disagree cs now you being disrespectful."

"I just want us to be on good terms man."

"Ain't no good terms fuck you. You literally just hit me the other day you lucky i'm even in the same bed as you right now. Go to sleep or do whatever but leave me da fuck alone n stop talkin' to me."

"Whatever bro"

Jeremiah turned over and got on his phone while Najah cried silent.

--

"I'm back!" Najah yelled unlocking Mir's front door. "Bestieeee!"

"Hi Bobbi, look at you, you so chubby."

"Bitch- fuck you." Bobbi rolled her eyes. "Oh... sorry. Where Boogie?"

"Don't know it's just me here they just left me. They said i'm too pregnant to be outside with them. Ian complain cs they said they was gone bring me somethin' back."

"As they should. Imma call Symir tho." Najah responded sitting down next to Bobbi. "Look at this weird bitch."

"Dets yo husband." Bobbi responded putting her lips to the side while Najah showed her a picture of Jeremiah from his story.

5m

"Det bitch couldn't wait to get back to LA n be a hoe

"Det bitch couldn't wait to get back to LA n be a hoe. I just know Asia took dis picture."

"What make you say det?"

"He used to make me take pictures of him inna car all da time. Even if it won't her it was definitely a bitch."

"Anyways lemme call Symir."

Najah called him and he picked up on the second ring. "What you want luh girl?"

"Uhuh! Who who da fuck crib is you at?" She asked seeing the headboard. "Mmcht you all innat. What you want E'najah?" He asked turning his camera off.

"I just got back, where y'all at?"

"I'm gettin' my meat ate right na n you callin' me. Iono what nobody else doin."

"So if we push up on y'all ain't gone be no bitches over there right?" Bobbi asked "Connection bad!"

Mir hung up the phone then Bobbi and Najah looked at each other. Najah got up expecting Bobbi to follow her but when she turned around she was struggling to get up.

"I forgot you was pregnant n shit." Najah laughed helping her up. "I swear to god if Demario cheatin' imma beat him in his head."

"I'm just here fa support."

"Girl you goin' to be in Boogie business shut up lyin' ass up."

"I'm not tho."
"Okay"

"Lemme check his lo first."

"Fuck!" Najah yelled seeing his location was off.

"His shit off, check Tanks."

"His been off fa about a week I keep on tellin' him he just don't listen. What you wanna do since we have nothing else to do?"

"We can order food and take a nap in Mir bed."

"I love his bed and my pregnancy pillow up there."

"Why?"

"I be nappin' when they gone or down here being too loud a sum."

"You n det lil baby just takin' over."