𝟲𝟮

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟯

"My baby free!" Najah smiled before hugging Boogie. "Shit feel good."

"Now feed yo baby, she hungry."

Najah picked Ivory up and gave her to Boogie before sitting down. At the moment Simone was sleep but she was about to wake her up to feed her.

"Now that you off house arrest you needa change your ways. Ion wanna be forced into being a single mom cs you can't get your shit together."

"You have a good job Asaad youn needa be inna streets fuckin' around wit Tank n Mir. We got kids, shit not how it used to be." She continued

"I hear you bae. It ain't det easy tho... eventually imma be done but ian- okay." She cut him off not wanting to hear the rest.

"So you just gone cut me off E'najah."

"Yes cs ion wanna hear det shit Asaad. You not putting them first but it's fine. When you die or get a long ass sentence imma be the one left to care for them. You not thinking about no one but yourself. It's fine tho."

"I knew how you was when I first started fucking around witchu but I thought you was a lil smarter than this. Guess I expected too much outta you."

"Errtime a nigga tell you no you be on bullshit. I can't just stop makin' money to be inna crib like you can. If ion work we not gone have shit E'najah. Both a us expensive ass people plus two kids, cars, bills, n other shit. I can't just do one or the other." Boogie fussed at her immediately making her want to cry.

Najah woke the baby up and gave her a bottle letting the room go silent. Once Ivory was done eating Boogie burped her and walked around the living room with her.

"Imma only ask you one time. Don't be on no stubborn shit either. Why is you cryin?"

"Nothing" She shook her head. "Fuck it then." He mumbled before going upstairs.

Najah wiped her face then got herself together before giving Simone all her attention.

A few hours later they ate dinner then put the girls to sleep for the night. They slept on separate sides of the bed because Boogie was still upset.

Neither one of them were in the mood to argue so they just kept their distance.

"I'm sorry if I made you mad." Najah finally spoke. "Sit up" He spoke turning his lamp on.

Najah did the same then sat up and looked at him giving him her undivided attention.

Before speaking he kissed her lips.

"Ian een gone lie you did piss me off a li bit. I get what you sayin' but yeen workin' n you said you might not go back to doin' hair. If ion work then how we gone get shit done baby?"

"You act like we broke or sum. I can go back to work if it's necessary. I just don't want to because I don't want a stranger or nobody weird watching my kids. I don't mind you having two sources of income but why selling drugs gotta be one? You getting too grown for that."

"I hear n imma make some changes but fa na imma keep doin' what i'm doin. Ian mean to make you feel no typa way either."

"Ion like seein' you cry." He added "My lil feelings was hurt as fuck too. You had me talking to Simone like she can understand or sum."

"Instead a talkin' to me when I asked you to."

"Ion like it when you put base in yo voice when you talking to me. It be scaring me for real."