Prologue

A lone wanderer walked towards the small city before him. His whole body was concealed by a black cloak, a metal handle extending out backwards behind his right shoulder. His head too, was concealed by a black hood. Carriages passed him as he entered through the gate. He looked back and noticed these carriages were more like cages, filled with women and children. He observed his surroundings, seeing guards laughing with one another as they sat at a small table, beer mugs in hand. The wanderer stopped before looking up at the building beside the guards. A sign with a mug on it, signifying a tavern. The wanders walked towards the cavern, passing by ladies of the night, who tried to seduce him, yet failed.

.
.
.
.

"AHHH!!!!"

A very small white haired lady in white robes yelped as she avoided a dagger thrown at her legs, two glowing pink wings extended from her back. A small rope was wrapped around her neck, keeping her from flying away.

"Aw damn, ya missed!" One of the four bandits shouted. The leader was a big man, big as a tree. He wore more of a barbaric attire, leaving his arms and legs revealed.

"Ay, quit squirmin' around!" The leader shouted at the small fairy as she avoided another dagger aimed at her left arm, she avoided, her eyes becoming wide as small tears formed in her eyes. "How am I suppose' to kill ya' if I can't hit

"I feel sorry for that fairy....but there's nothing I can do about it." A patron spoke as he turned back towards his drinking buddy as they sat at a corner table. "Not even the Lord Mayor can lay a hand on the men of Koka Castle.....it's probably best we don't get involved."

The lone wanderer had just entered the tavern and had observed the scene before him. He felt his eye widen upon seeing the fairy before slowly making his way to the bar counter, the bar tender was wiping down a mug with a rag.

"I'm gonna make a little mess...." The wanderer said before putting a pouch of coins on the counter. The bartender raised an eyebrow before the cloaked man pulled out a small crossbow with box on it. The cloaked man turned to the bartender. "Keep the change."

"BRING IT ON FATTY!" The fairy shouted at the leader, baring her teeth as her pink eyes narrowed like daggers. "I FOUGHT AGAINST THINGS WAY MIGHTIER THAN YOU!! SO WHY DON'CHA UNTIE ME AND SEE HOW DEADLY I CAN BE WHEN I NAW THROUGH YOUR FUCKING ARTERIES!!!!!!!"

"Heh....I'm goin' to make you eat those words....." the leader spoke as he juggled a knife in his hand. "Now stay still ya little—!"

PHEW!!

The leader's head was pushed against the wooden beam beside him. The fairy and the other patrons of the tavern looked in shock, an arrow had pierced the man's head and had pinned him, keeping his body from falling. The knife dropped to the ground as his men stood up and gasped, watching blood pour out of the wound.

"BOSS!!!" One of the men shouted at the sight of his boss. The three other men pulled out their swords and turned towards the attacker. "Bastard!!! Who the hell—!"

 "Bastard!!! Who the hell—!"