Chaldea 3

"So.......any idea who he is?"

Dr. Romani asked as he scratched his chin, making Gudako sigh as she looked at the man in the corner of her eyes. Her and Dr. Romani stood on the other side of an interrogation room, looking through the one way window at Chaldea's new residence. The new servant was currently hand-cuffed to the chair in the dimly lit room. When she first heard him speak he sounded at least twenty, but now seeing his helmet removed he looked no older than seventeen. His eyes were constantly scanning the room, looking as if the room was alien to him. A servant could break out of the Interrogation room with ease, but Gudako and Romani took the necessary precautions and placed magical wards around the room.

"I thought you would know." Gudako sighed. Romani was the history nerd who could tell you who wiped their ass on 1983 B.C. with the confidence of an arrogant school bully. The red haired girl looked at the table behind her where the new servant's sword and helmet rested. "He looked like he knew Artoria though, even looked surprised upon seeing her here."

"Then why don't we ask her?" Romani asked as he looked down at the smaller human. "It would be easier to ask her to identify him, yes?"

"Well......she's kinda, isolated herself right now." Gudako rubbed the back of her head, looking back at the servant who remained unaware of their presence. Romani looked at Gudako with a raised eyebrow. "He groped her upon seeing her......and looked surprised to realize she was a woman."

"Oh........interesting." He didn't really know how to respond to that information. It did however, made him hum in thought. "A servant that doesn't seem to bare any knowledge of the modern world to which he was summoned.......it's almost as if you plucked him out of time."

"Master, I have the books you wanted."

A kind, womanly voice sounded out in the room. Romani and Gudako turned around and spotted a pile of books manifest out of thin air, the servant holding them was obscured by the mass of paper. The servant set them down on the table, revealing a beautiful woman in white robes with pale skin, long white hair, and two ruby red eyes.

"I also got you some snacks, incase your hungry

"I also got you some snacks, incase your hungry." The servant smiled as she lifted the headdress up, revealing a plate of cookies.

"Aw, thank you Irisviel." Gudako smiled and walked forward, grabbing a cookie and putting it in her mouth. The German lady was a very kind, somewhat innocent servant. Being a caster class servant was definitely suited for her. Gudako pulled a book off the pile and stared at the cover, chewing the cookie. "Is this all of it?"

"Indeed Master. I retrieved every book and scroll that I could find regarding the tale of King Arthur, I even went out of the way to find any documents regarding the aftermath of Camelot's fall." Irisviel told her with pride, tilting her head at the smaller female. Gudako nodded and opened the book, flipping through the pages before sighing. It was going to be one of those nights. "If I may ask master, is this related to the new servant?"