Ch 41

Nina sighed as she made her way through the refugee camp. She just got done satisfying a customer, two loaves of bread given to her as payment. But knowing Luca, Nina was going to have to split the bread amongst everyone in the camp. That is, if she could keep the bread hidden from MoMo. The blonde was ten times stronger than any man, she could even eat metal for God's sake. They could use MoMo as an enforcer and get more food, but Luca wasn't one to take advantage of the bandaged beauty. Nina sighed as she rubbed her bum, still sore from the last customer......they were never gentle. But if it wasn't for Luca, Nina doubts she would still be alive right now. She continued walking through the camp, making sure to tare pieces of bread off and handing it to the ones who needed it. She sighed before spotting MoMo, jumping in a mud puddle with some young boys, getting her feet and legs dirty.

"MOMO, stop that!" Nina called out, putting whatever bread she had left in her pockets before running to the girl. She grabbed MoMo's arms and began pulling her away from the mud, making the young boys gasp before running off fearing that they would get in trouble. MoMo barked at Nina for making her friends go away, even if the bandaged woman could easily snap Nina's spine and continue playing. "No, we gotta get back to........"

"Nina......."

The young woman's eyes widened before turning to the sound of the voice. Standing a few feet in front of her was a young man, roughly her age if not two years older. He was lanky, wearing oversized clothes that acted like a winter cloak to keep him warm. His hair was shaggy brown and he wore a worn leather cap on his head.

"Joachim

"Joachim......" Nine closed her eyes before tugging MoMo's arm to make her follow. MoMo hissed, planting her foot in the ground and anchoring Nina in place. The young woman kept tugging on MoMo, but was met with zero results of success. She sighed as she continued trying to pull MoMo with her. "I'm on break right now......if this is about business, see another girl."

"What? No......I..." The young man's voice was weak as he took his cap off and held it with both hands. He didn't want to come off as hostile to the lady. "I.....uh....."

"You know, right? What shape my body's in?" Nina asked as she stopped tugging on MoMo. Joachim gulped as she turned to face him, making the poor lad tremble. "Or maybe, you know......and still want to have me? Customer?"

"I.....no, I was....."the lad gulped as he looked Nina in the eyes, eyes that looked as if they could pierce his very soul. "I was just worried about you......we're friends......and I just.....I just think you should stop.......doing this."

"........." Nina felt her grip on MoMo tighten before she yanked the blonde out of the mud. Nina looked at Joachim before turning around and began walking towards her tent. "If this is you wanting a freebie, don't bother."