Ch 47

"HAH!"

Gudako shouted as she ran on along the side, hopping over any stone in her path as she shot another fireball at feral heretics. When the dark cloud of spirits diverged and possessed some of the cultists, their bodies were transformed and became feral, attacking their old allies and eventually the knights that came in through the entrance. But the possessed cultists proved a challenge for even the knights, biting through the armor and overwhelming them with their strength and agility. She spotted a cultist make his way towards Mordred and Nina before she quickly made her way down and aimed a finger at the cultist, ready to light him on fire. But she barley managed to summon a spark.

'SHIT!' Gudako gasped as she continued running towards the two girls, intent on stopping the cultist from hurting them. As he reached out to grab Nina, he opened his mouth wide, ready to take a chunk out of her. When Nina screamed, Mordred immediately brought her fist forward, punching a hole through the monster's face as it hanged limp on her arm. Gudako nearly puked before she got there, watching as Mordred shrugged the head off her arm.

"G-Gudako?! What are you doing here?!" Nina gasped as Gudako approached, eyes focused on the red head despite the chaos that was happening around her. Mordred growled as she waved her arms in the air as the battle raged on around them, wanting to get in on the action. "And how did you—?!"

"Take this!" Gudako quickly took off her blue jacket and shoved in into Nina's arms, leaving her in the Chaldean recruit shirt, which looked like a straight jacket if it wasn't trying to restrain you. As Nina put the jacket on she was covered just enough for her lower region to be covered by the fabric. Gudako looked around as she tried finding a way out. The entrance was currently blocked do to the fighting between the knights so that was a no go. 'If only I had my servants......hm?' Gudako hummed as she spotted the Great Goat and the 'Father' with some of the cultists making their way up to an entrance behind them up on the rocks. "Bingo! Come on guys!"

.
.
.

"M-make haste please."

The Father spoke as he looked down at the massacre below. The knights were slowly pushing the possessed back, despite still getting slaughtered by the monsters. The father's jaw quivered as a possessed spotted them on the hill, biting down on the arm in its mouth before it slowly made its way too them. He turned back around and looked at the Great Goat as he struggling to push his way into the small gap between the walls.

"I-I'm stuck!" The great goat spoke, his voice muffled by the hollow goat head he wore upon his head. He tried pulling away but was met with resistance and couldn't escape as he pushed on the wall. "Th-the horns are catching on the rocks!"

"DAMN IT, YOU IMBECILE!" The father cried out as the possessed got closer. It growled before leaping at the older man. The father quickly pushed another cultist in the way, the possessed latching on and biting on the screaming man as they fell down the small hill. The father looked back at the great goat and smacked his back. "JUST TAKE THAT THING OFF AND LEAVE IT HERE!!!"

"O-okay I'll.......huh?"

The Great Goat felt his heart stop as he looked into the dark tunnel his head was stuck in. Before him were two glowing red eyes that seemed to stare into his soul. A gaze that seemed as if it knew every sin he committed. Before he could even make a sound, a red appendage shot out from the dark and pierced his chest before retreating into the dark. The Great Goat gasped despite it being a small prick, he could feel something flowing through him. He could hear his own bones snapping and muscles expanding.