Chaldea 2

He stood in a dark void.

It was cold and empty save for him. He only stood there, looking around. He had plenty of friends, they used to be here with him but they just..........left. It made him sad and angry, why did they leave? There was nothing he could do about it, only holding his exposed arms as he began to shiver. He cried as he fell to his knees, it hurt so much. No matter how much armor he wore, it ALWAYS hurt.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gudako snapped up, throwing off the helmet just as Fou sat on her stomach. The young red head looked in awe at the golden light that had appeared out of nowhere. As the light faded away, a lone figure stood in it's place.

He was tall, wearing what only looked like a makeshift breastplate that looked like the protective gear of football players. He wore a pair of pants with two old and worn brown boots. Only one gauntlet covered his left hand, his other was exposed with bandages wrapped around his palm. A long yellow scarf was wrapped around his neck, extending down from the back. The same helmet Gudako was wearing prior was on the guy's head, concealing his upper face from her. Upon his back was a rather huge blade, as long as he is. He was a Saber if she had to guess.

"Huh....where am I?" The boy spoke with an English accent, his voice rather gruff for his age, seventeen if she had to guess. The boy stopped and looked down at her, just now noticing her presence. He growled upon seeing her, reaching down and grabbing her by the collar before shouting into her face. "Where am I?! Who are you?!"

"FOU!" Fou yelped as she jumped off Gudako and landed on a nearby shelf to observe the situation before her.

"W-WAIT! You don't know?!" Gudako questioned with wide eyes. This had never happened before. She yelped as he pulled her closer, a blush spreading on her face. She wasn't good when put under stress! "S-shouldn't ya know who I am? I summoned you—!"

"You what?!" The Saber shouted, lifting the red head into the air. He was strong, but that's to be expected from a servant. She flailed her legs around. She desperately tried reaching out to any of her servants. "Is this some sick joke Merlin?!"

"I'm not—wait, did you just say Merlin?" Her flailing instantly stopped upon hearing the name of one of the most powerful mage to ever exist. Stars of joy filled her eyes, whatever terror she had disappearing. "You know Merlin?! What is he like?!"

"He? Merlin's a woman.....thought you ladies would already know that." The Saber corrected her. Gudako looked dumbfounded, as if that was a bigger shock than the guy threatening her life. She yelped when he shook her again. "TALK DAMNIT! WHERE AM I?!"

"Your in Chaldea.......so are you like, Gawain or someone else?" Gudako quickly changed the subject, not out of fear but childish curiosity. She yelped when the Saber threw her over his shoulder with a sigh. She flailed her arms in disapproval before yelping with a blush on her face. He just spanked her. "HEY!!!!"

"Your going to help me outta here. Since your refusing to send me back, I'll just use you as a shield." Saber spoke as he made his way to the door. He stopped, eyes widened as the door slid open for him. He slowly walked out of the room and stared in awe. A hallway made from metal. The hall itself was lit up, yet there was no torches. "What in hell's name.........Arthur isn't going to believe this....."