Ch 42

Nina walked across the riverside on the outskirts of the camp. It was night and all were asleep, allowing the young lady to move through the camp unheard and without being stopped. The guards on duty were not awake, instead leaning against their posts pretending to be alert as they snoozed away. As she walked through the tall weeds, she spotted Joachim waiting for her, lantern in hand.

"You came......" Nina spoke calmly as she continued walking towards the young man. He blushed as she advanced towards him, taking a couple steps back. She spotted an old rosary around his neck, the young lad was always religious and pure, caring for even the mice that used to inhabit his farm. He stuttered as she approached, still taking a few steps backwards before she grabbed him and held him in place. She leaned in close, her eyes half way closed as she lowered her voice into a seductive whisper. "Do you love me, Joachim?"

"Uh........I—you....." Joachim stuttered as she hugged him close. The young lad blushed, making him lost for words as he desperately searched for his answer. His heart nearly stopped when she looked up at him, it was like looking into the eyes of a lost puppy that deemed you it's only family. He calmed himself down before nodding his head. "Y-yes Nina, I-I love you."

"Then.....can you lie with me? Can you die with me?" Nina questioned, staring back into his eyes with a fierceness hidden underneath. She wrapped a bare leg around his clothed one, nearly making the boy shiver from her touch and advance on him. The boy gulped as her hands went up to grab the sides of his face. "Could you fall to hell if it meant we could be together?"

".........." Joachim stared into her eyes, not minding as her hands moved back down to his neck. The boy was always one who kept to himself, not making any friends outside of his family. Nina was the only friend he had since childhood, she knew what buttons she had to press to make him hers......especially since the pressure to peruse a wife was placed on him by his parents."I.....of course. I'd follow you there.....if it meant I could be with you."

Nina smiled and leaned forward, kissing the lad. She stepped away and smiled at the young lad's stunned expression, hearing only the crickets and croaks of frogs in the background. She grabbed his wrist and walked past him, pulling him along with her. He stuttered as he followed after her, feeling as if he wasn't in control of his own body.

"W-where are we going?"

"Hm.......to a place...." Nina hummed as she looked back over her shoulder, a joyful smile still on her face. Her smile made any protest the boy had disappear. "A place......where God won't see: The Edge of the world."

Unknown to Nina, she had an onlooker from the campsite, watching as she walked away with Joachim. Luca sighed as the wind blew through her hair, her eyes slightly widening as she knew what direction Nina was walking towards. So Luca, being the responsible woman she was, followed after her, sticking to the shadows. The woman was unaware she was also being followed by none other than MoMo, who mimicked Luca's movements to perfection, keeping a distance between her and Luca so she wasn't caught.

.
.
.
.

Joachim followed Nina as they came upon a cave down the riverside. He was surprised however, to see multiple people from the campsite walking into the cave, cloaks covering their bodies in an attempt to conceal themselves in the night. But he followed Nina inside the cave, no matter how unnerved he was by seeing multiple people here. After a few minutes of walking they came to a stop and overlooked a huge room within the cave, a huge bonfire with a pot over it illuminated the stone chamber, and the active participants were all naked, and having intercourse with one another: a massive orgy, leaving Joachim speechless at what he saw.