22 : || A Budding Mystery ||

Panchali opened the door and stepped on the newly renovated floor, which had black interior designs just like she preferred.

Just like her life. And yet again darkness surrounded her.

Approx two months she spent in the guest chamber, it was all colourful, having too many windows and balconies, only for the Sunlight and fresh air to come.

And she would lie if she said that she didn't feel uncomfortable staying there.

This black surrounding, this darkness was only thing she deserved. It was something He made her deserve.

There was no colour in her life. She herself abandoned everything that gave her peace and happiness.

Panchali walked down the corridor. The tickling of her heels reverberated in the dark empty corridor.

Yes, it was day time but walls of the corridor was pitch black in colour. Though the ceiling lights of the modern designed corridor were on.

There was no scope of sunlight getting inside the corridor.

It was creepy. But that's how she preferred.

She pushed open the door, revealing her bedroom. Again with black interior.

There was an attached balcony and a window in the bedroom, with glass doors.

Her bedroom led a walk-in closet, she already had all her clothes.

A couch was placed near the bed with a centre table.

The washroom also was attached. Overall her bedroom was a quite large one.

With everything needed and placed properly, she silently appreciated the workers, who did their work perfectly.

At last she went to the balcony. Opening the glass doors, the bright sunlight blinded her eyes, as she had to immediately shut her ocean blue orbs.

Mild breeze crashed with her body, as she breathed in.

Two seconds later, she blinked her eyes, in an attempt to adjust with the bright light.

It was soon enough that she spotted a swing in the balcony. She kept the glass doors open and walked back in her bed room and then outside it.

She opened another door, revealing her study room and soon found a trunk.

She recognized it to be the one which contained all the files and her important official stuffs.

There was a sofa set, with a centre table.

She first opened the glass door of another attached balcony in the study, to let the wind in.

Quite a few good minutes passed with her organizing her stuffs and keeping it in the proper places.

She wiped the sweat from her forehead, satisfied with the work done.

Feeling her throat thirsty, she came out from the study and made her way towards the kitchen, which was a few feet away from the study.

The modular design of the kitchen was the first thing, she noticed. There was a dining table with six chairs.

She straight away went to fetch water and gulped a whole glass.

Coming out of the kitchen, she went back to her bedroom and then to the washroom to bath.

She opened the tap of the bathtub and added some drops of her bodywash.

It was just in a matter of few minutes that the bathtub was filled with warm water and foams.

She soon got rid off her clothes and got into the bathtub.