23 : || Shakuni Is Banished ||

Panchali with great difficulty tore a little piece of puri, dipping it in the sabzi, she brought it towards her mouth.

Everyone present in the dinning table could say that she was reluctant to eat.

Only because of excess oil in the food, which wasn't a big deal to them but it was to some health conscious modern person like Panchali.

Even Aryan also eat oil based food but till a limit.

But she better knew to keep her words well. She gave her words to Bheem that she would have whatever Bheem cooked for her through out the night.

And it did somewhere touched her heart and soul that they did certain things only to welcome her. In honour of her.

Panchali put the morsel into her mouth after looking at thr expectant and nervous expression of Bheem.

And in no time, her taste buds filled with the ravishing taste of the food.

"It's nice." A compliment from her was the only thing Bheem needed, and the bright smile broke on his face.

"Isn't it!? Bhrata Bheem, always makes delicious, mouth ravishing dishes. And still he was so nervous, you know, when you were watching the food without any expression." Nakul chirped.

"But I have a complaint." Panchali's neutral voice grabbed the attention and eventually wiped the smile from Bheem's face while others held a confused expression.

"Bheem, I would advice you to use less oil and spices in the food. Those are not good for health. Apart that, the food taste really good." Panchali spoke looking straight at Bheem.

"She is right, Bhrata. Numerous times in the past, I have told you the same thing." Sahdev said, supporting her.

Dusshala objected, "Whatever it is Bhrata Sahdev, I know Bhrata Bheem's cooking is the best. No one can beat him in cooking. And I bet Bhabi also agrees with me, right Bhabi?"

Panchali in return kept quite and focused on her plate while Bheem eagerly awaited for her reply.

"See, Bhabi agrees." Dusshala said.

"And how are you so sure about that ? Bhabishree Panchali is sitting quietly. She didn't even uttered a word. Then how can you conclude that she agrees with your statement." Dusshasan spoke curiously.

His respectful endeavour towards Panchali went noticed by everyone. But they kept quite thinking it to be a good start for a cordial relationship between the cousins.

"Yes, obviously. If Bhabi doesn't liked the dishes, then she wouldn't have been sitting right here and continued eating. Right, Bhabi!?" Dusshala reasoned out, and again Panchali ignored.

She preferred to stay quite and not to speak in unnecessary conversations that doesn't concern anything important related to her.

And that represent her strong personality and respected figure.

"Okay, enough of talking. Now, eat everyone and come to the Royal Court. I need to announce something." Dhritarashtra spoke while the people sitting across the dinning table obliged.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

As told by Dhritarashtra, everyone gathered at the Royal Court.

"Is everyone here ?" Dhritarashtra asked addressing the Royals and the Commoners.

"Everyone is here, Maharaj, except Yuvrani Panchali." Maha-mantri Vidur replied professionally, after glancing across the Court.