33 : || Understanding And Knowing ||

The Moonlight peeped through the window of the chamber, falling on Arjun's face, standing beside the window.

The dinner was long over as the city life of Hastinapur was silent due to its sleeping time.

His gaze was fixed on the Moon. Clouds were passing over it as he saw.

The long white curtains in his chamber flew as the wind blew just like it flew his shoulder length hair.

A smile adorned his face as he was lost somewhere in his thoughts.

"I am telling you, Jyest, something definitely happened to Bhrata Arjun." Nakul commented, peeping through the slightly opened door.

"Whatever it is, Nakul, what we are doing here is not right." Sahdev stated while the former  shut his eyes in irritation.

"Sahdev, just for once can you stop being the Gyani Baba?" Nakul taunted, shutting his twin up.

"But what is he smiling about?" Bheem questioned, squinting his eyes.

"Yes exactly what I am saying. Something happened and that's why Bhrata Arjun is smiling so much in his thoughts." Nakul stated. Curiousity taking a toll on him.

"Nakul." Yudhisthir called. "Whatever happened, it must be not serious. Because if it would have been then Arjun would have told us."

"Then, let us go inside and ask." Nakul suggested and immediately stepped inside before his brothers could stop him.

Sahdev slapped his forehead at Nakul's antics. He looked at both of his elder brothers, only to find the same facepalmed expression.

"Bhrata Arjun..." Nakul called but got no reply. However the other three also stepped inside.

Nakul squinted his eyes at Arjun in utter suspicion because even after calling him, he was still lost.

A mischievous thought crossed his mind, as Nakul slowly went towards Arjun.

Standing beside his elder brother, he loudly called him, "BHRATA ARJUN!!!"

The act made Arjun jerk out of his thoughts and placed his hands over his heart.

It took a few good seconds to process what happened.

"Satya bataiye Bhrata, hua kya hai apko?" Nakul questioned, squinting his eyes at Arjun, and placing his hands over his hips.

(Tell honestly Bhrata, what happened to you?)

Arjun removed his eyes from Nakul and moved forward, "Mujhe kya hoga?"

(What would happen to me?)

Nakul also went ahead and stood beside him, "Toh phir aap nazre kyu chura rhe ho?"

He held Arjun's  hand and took him towards his brothers.

"Nakul, what are you doing?" Arjun asked.

"Look into Jyest's eyes, and tell what happened." Nakul challenged, knowing very well that none of the brothers could lie looking straight at Yudhisthir's eyes.

"Arjun, is something bothering you?" Yudhisthir asked, in a calm voice.

Phalgun shook his head.

"You can tells us, Arjun. You know we are always there beside one another." Bheem assured.

"I know Bhrata Bheem and trust me nothing happened." He paused, looking at Yudhisthir.

"I mean nothing serious." He added.

"If you say so." Yudhisthir said. "And if you think it's something serious and we should know, then we are always here with you. There is no pressure from any of us. Privacy also should be maintained sometimes."