14 : || Her Unusual Panick ||

Announcement📢 : Next part is one the way, my lovelies.

Maybe today or tomorrow, I will update. But that depends on you all as you have to comment and vote more.

The draft is ready. So decide when shall I update...

Hehe.... I know I am talking like a psycho spirit 💀...

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

"Aryan !" Panchali called out her best friend,marching behind Aryan. She needed to sort out things between them but the latter seemed to ignore her.

"Stop right there, Mehta. " Her cold voice finally made Aryan stop in his tracks.

They were in the South wing garden. It's usually abandoned, i.e. the Royals of Hastinapur hardly visit that side of the palace because the guest chambers are present in the South Wing.

Panchali marched towards him and stood right in front of Aryan. They actually gazed at each other, for a few good seconds.

"What's your problem? Why are you behaving like this?" Panchali asked furrowing her eyebrows. She was losing her patience, because she was there running behind someone to 'pacify'.

People run behind her not the other way around.

"It's nothing. " Aryan's curt reply irritated her more. She was hanging on the thin line.

"Oh if it's actually "nothing" for you then why are you behaving like out of your character? " Panchali asked pressing her lips together, forming a thin line out of it.

Aryan looked anywhere but her. He couldn't look at her because of some petty issues of his life.

"Listen very carefully, Aryan. If by any chance you are offended because of yesterday's conversation, then you very well know that I didn't intend to hurt you. It was just-" She was interrupted.

"It's okay. I don't mind. Now please excuse me. " Aryan spoke, with a behaviour that irritated her more.

Aryan turned to go but stopped hearing her cold voice, "What the fuck is with your attitude, Mehta? "

Aryan formed a fist. He too was losing his patience.

He abruptly turned towards her, speaking loudly, being too offended and shocking Panchali.

"Oh really? Am I showing my attitude to you now? What the hell is your problem, I really can't understand. You think you can spat anything anywhere without thinking twice and I have to behave like nothing happened?" He paused, clapping sarcastically, confusing her to the core.

"Wow, amazing. Now after speaking whatever you want, without any knowledge of what the other person felt by your words, you are behaving as if nothing happened. There you were busy performing rituals with your "warrior husbands" and here you-" Aryan was harshly interrupted by her.

"Just shut the fuck up, Aryan." Panchali shouted. She felt her blood boil for some reason when he mocked her about the Pandavas.

"Why the hell are you bringing the Pandavas into our conversation? What has gotten into you within a few hours, I just can't understand. " Panchali spoke, giving a hard glare to Aryan.

There was a momentary silence between them when Aryan said, "You know what, just leave the matter. I don't want to have any conversation."

"No no no, just a second, Aryan. I was here to sort out things between us. I was genuinely sorry about yesterday night's conversation. I was guilt ridden from that time that I shouldn't have reminded you about that night" She paused for about two seconds.