6 : || Arrival In Hastinapur ||

Conch shell blowed and drums were beaten indicating the arrival of the five princes of Hastinapur who were declared to be dead. But they weren't, surprising the commoners and making their heart flow with happiness.

Commoners of the glorious kingdom, Hastinapur, cheered the names of the five Pandavas along with the Minster Vidur, Queen Mother Kunti, Princess Draupadi and the Prince of Saurashtra.

The chariots faltered as the entrance of the huge magnificent royal palace of Hastinapur greeted them. It was decorated grandly.

Dancers danced on the both sides of the path as the five princes, Panchali, Kunti, Vidur and Aryan walked down the aisle.

Panchali's eyes gawked at the preparations the Hastinapur royals made for their arrival. She walked at the last, her head held high.

"Dear, stand here until you are being called okay ?" She released a breath, after nodding slightly to Kunti who told her to stand afar. She watched as her mother-in-law walked up the stairs along with her sons and Vidur.

"I need to go up." Again she nodded at Aryan who smiled warmly at her and climbed up the staircase.

Everyone in the royal family stood at the entrance with the King and Queen, who hold a platter in her hand. To welcome her maybe.

"Pranipaat Tatshree. Pranipaat Taishree." Yudhisthir greeted touching their feet.

(Greetings Uncle. Greetings Aunt.)

"Kalyanamastu Putra." Both the King and the Queen blessed the eldest of the next generation. "Yudhisthir, agar aap jivit the, kaha the itne din aur aaye kyu nhi wapas ?"

(Blessings Son.
Yudhisthir, if you all were alive, then where were you these days and why didn't you return ?)

Before Yudhisthir could give a reply, Bheem answered, "Jivit bhi the aur swast bhi, tatshree." The mighty Vrikodar shoot daggers at his cousin, Duryodhan. "Jaise Bhagwan Ram Chandra van mein the, praja ke madhya taki ve praja ke bhawnaye samaj sake. Jisse ve bhavishya mein uttam raja ban paye. Thik usi prakar Jyest bhi praja ke madhya samahit the taki bhavishya mein uttam raja ban sake."

( We were alive and healthy too, uncle. Just like Lord Ram tried to understand the commoners' thoughts by mingling with them when he was in exile. So, that in future he could be a better King. Just the same way, Eldest too mingled with the commoners to be a great King in future. )

Duryodhan gritted his teeth, showing his perfectly shaped, clean shaved jaw, glaring back at the mighty second Pandava Prince. While the royals present their understood the arising tension in the air.

To decrease the unwanted tension, Gandhari called Kunti, smiling warmly at her sister-in-law. "Kunti, kaha hai Kuruvansh ki nayi pidhi ka dwitya kul vadhu ?"

(Kunti, where is Kuruvansh's new generation's second daughter-in-law ?)

The brothers looked at their mother and then at each other, hearing the Queen.

"Dwitiya nhi, Taishree. Tritiya kul vadhu." Yudhisthir declared as he noticed the confused faces of his family.

(Not second, Aunt. It's third daughter-in-law. )

"Bhrata Bheem ne Hidimb ke behen Hidimba se vivah kiya hai aur Bhabishree Hidimba ne ek putra santan ka janam diya hai." Arjun's proclamation followed a silence among the royals as they were too shocked.

(Brother Bheem married Hidimb's sister, Hidimba and Sister-in-law Hidimba gave a birth to a baby boy.)

This made the perfect opportunity for the wicked Gandhar King to interrupt and spoil the perfect happy reunion. With a one eye closed and wicked smile, he gained attention, saying, "Tsh, tsh, tsh. Hastinapur Rajkumar Bheem, sarva shaktimaan Vrikodar, ek rakshasi se vivah kiya hai !?"