5. || Problems And Complications ||

The moon blessed the Earth with it's bright light. It was a full moon night.

The river Narmada flowed while reflecting the beautiful round shaped Moon. The little chilled wind blowed gently,as the fires on the mashal fires flickered a little.

Tents were made up beside the River Narmada, indicating the Royals stay in the tents. Soldiers were guarding the whole area. They were all alerted for any kind of danger.

Inside a certain tent, there was the lady who sat over the bed, spreading her legs and keeping her laptop on her lap.

Her face resembled nothingness. Emotionless. But one would hardly understand that she was tensed as her eyebrows were furrowed a little.

Her eye balls gawked through her specs at every letter on the laptop screen while she kept on scrolling on the touchpad.

Her left hand flew to her mouth reading the latest information on the laptop but nobody could understand anything from her face as it was still emotionless.

Fuck! How is it possible ? She gulped thinking while typing on the keys of the laptop. Her fingers typed really fast and efficiently without any mistake.

She pressed the enter key, as another article popped on the screen making her more tensed than she was. Her mind was not working seeing the information on her laptop.

Bending the screen slightly and keeping the laptop aside, she took a pillow and placed it over her lap. Removing her specs from her eyes, she kept that aside, over the laptop.

Pressing her nose bridge and closing her eyes, her mind automatically drifted towards the information and the article on the laptop.

She repeatedly asked herself if the articles and the informations were true or not.

"Panchu, you are being called for the dinner." Aryan informed, flapping the curtains of the tents and coming inside. He was greeted by a sight of his tensed Panchu.

She raised her head and her eyes spotted her best friend. Her mind immediately indicated to spill everything that she saw.

"It's better that you have come Aryan. Or else I had to go and call you. There is something that you need to know." Panchali said in her usual tone and indicated him to take a seat beside her.

Aryan then knew that there was something wrong as her tone didn't quite seemed fine to him. He went and sat beside her, as his eyes gazed her actions.

She wore her specs and opened the laptop. Typing something on the keyboard and then pressing the enter key, the articles popped again on the screen.

She turned the laptop towards Aryan, who glanced at her first and then at the laptop.

Aryan's eyes scanned everything on the laptop. Every line, every word, every letter, every number, only to get shock everytime.

"What the -" He trailed off glancing at Panchali who was looking back at him through her specs. He again focused in the laptop, scrolling and typing something.

"This - what - I mean, how ?" Aryan questioned, more like to himself. His full concentration was on the laptop screen.

Aryan raised his head and looked at Panchali, who was again reading the information on the laptop screen.

"Are you sure that this information is all true ?" He asked, at which Panchali nodded in affirmation.

"I am damn sure, Aryan. This was the question I asked myself when I first saw this few moments ago." She answered, raising her eyes to Aryan's ones.