49 : || Turn Of Events ||

Don't let your emotions rule over your conscience, for it may give the power to control minds.

These were the exact words said by Krishna that morning and it had been echoing in Panchali's mind like a broken record since then.

And it felt more like a warning.

She wasn't any fool who would fail to grasp the meaning, because she did get it, but there was a confusion regarding its significance.

Why would Krishna all of a sudden come at the early morning to accompany her to the Ganga shore and give philosophical advice to her.

Panchali already made up her mind that it was just another day of her life, and no Dussehra or her Birthday.

Only if her mind was in her control.

These adjoined dates were dreading her to no end, as her mind was constantly going back to the Past.

It was Dussehra and all the Kingdom of Hastinapur could feel was ecstatic about the most awaited moment.

The air carried high spirits and jubilation just as it carried the emotion of again waiting a whole year to celebrate the ten days.

Well, it had to be mixed emotion.

But there was only one emotion left for their Yuvrani. Dread.

Since that cursed night, she neither celebrated Navratri nor her own Birthday.

And to distract her, she engage herself in her work. She hardly took time to breathe, because what if one single breath led her to recall that Cursed Night?

And this year wasn't any different, just the exact same dates had made it difficult to stay oblivious to her past.

Well, only if she knew what the day held for her.

Typing aggressively on her laptop, she tried to keep herself engaged in work.

Her face had a heavy frown, as she went through the market shares of her company.

A sudden knock on her door resonated in her room, as she permitted in a soft yet stern voice.

"Bhabi, can you please come with me?" Dusshala asked in a soft, keeping her excitement within her.

Well, she was assured by her cousin brothers to get back to normal and whatever happened it was just out of the way, and they too agreed to be at fault for taunting Aryan way too much.

Hence, since the morning Dusshala was helping them with the arrangements in surprising her Bhabi. Not to forget the usual chirpy Dusshala was back.

"I am busy, Dusshala. You can come later." Panchali stated, with her eyes still glued on the laptop.

That was one of the two reasons. The other reason was she didn't want to see the happy go lucky environment of Dussehra outside.

"But Bhabi, it's important please come with me. It won't take much time, after coming back, you can continue your work." Dusshala persuaded her more.

No way the plan could backfire. They were preparing for two days just to see her Bhabi in joy.

Panchali frowned, meeting her sister-in-law's eyes, "Dusshala, I said I am busy."

She huffed and stood against the bed, beside Panchali, "Bhabi please come with me. I swear, it won't take much time."

"But where, Dusshala? I don't like crowd and there would be too many people." Panchali lied through her teeths, making excuse.