19 : || The Harsh Realities||

The evening breeze blew as the trees swayed with its sync. The weather was mild and the light rays of the setting sun touched the Earth.

The evening sky was a sight to see with those patches of clouds, making it a mesmerizing view.

The Princes of Kuru Rashtra were practicing weaponry in the huge practicing ground. It says practice makes a man perfect and they loved practicing with their respective weapons. Every afternoon was reserved for the practicing session.

They were cousins, to be specific brothers but still there was an imaginary line separating the Pandavas and Kauravas, even on the practicing ground as the hundred Kauravas were on one side and the five Pandavas on the other.

They didn't seem to bother much as they were used to this since their childhood.

By their looks, the brave Demi-Gods were quite serious at the time of practice. Now the tag of being called the best warriors comes with lots of patience and practices.

"I need to take a bath immediately. Issh I am literally stinking with all the sweats." Nakul grumbled after completing their practice that longed for a prahar (3 hours).

"Don't you feel tired speaking this sentence every single day, Nakul ?!" Bheem asked wiping the sweat from his face and neck with a cloth. While Arjun snickered, Sahdev rolled his eyes and Yudhishthir had a calm amused smile on his face.

"No, why would I get tired voicing my own condition. My poor silky hair got entangled while practicing. But still I need to practice, isn't it? After all I can't compromise with my best swordsman of Aryavart tittle." Nakul said, his hands going through his silky hairs.

But soon a sound of 'Eww' slipped from Nakul's lips as his hands came in contact with the sweats. He immediately wiped his hands on a cloth. His brothers chuckled at his childish actions.

"Pranipaat Yuvraj, Pranipaat Pandava Kumar. Kalinga Rajmata has asked for your presence in the South Wing Garden." A servant spoke as they stiffened in their posture.

It's been a week since Bhanumati's Baby Shower ceremony and still the words of Kalinga Rajmata were fresh in their minds.

"Tell Rajmata that we are coming." Yudhishthir said politely as the servant bowed and left.

They looked at each other. The level of embarrassment was too high to meet the old woman.

In this one week they had unintentionally crossed paths with the elderly woman for quite a few times. She didn't speak a word to them but her teasing smile was enough for them to slip into utter embarrassment.

They forwaded their legs towards their chamber to freshen up themselves.

"Jyest, I am feeling nervous to be honest. I mean, why Rajmata suddenly summoned us? That too in the South Wing Garden." Arjun voiced out, his nervousness was clearly visible in his voice.

They were walking towards where they were asked to summon by Kalinga Rajmata.

"Just a minute, Arjun. We are being called to the South Wing Garden. That means we have to go the South Wing of the palace, where the guest chambers are present." Bheem said as the realization settled upon them.

"That means only one thing -" Sahdev was interrupted and completed by Yudhishthir.

"Panchali."

Their steps halted with the ultimate realization when they they roamed their eyes throughout their surrounding. They were standing in the South Wing Garden.

And Panchali was seated on one of the benches, with her usual scary posture.

"I-I think Mata is calling me." Nakul spoke, and tried to dash out from there but Sahdev was quick enough to catch him.