37 : || Realization Of Love||

That night none of the Pandavas could sleep as the words of Bhanumati, Subhadra and Dusshala lingered in their mind.

They were restless, couldn't think properly. Because love's a lifetime commitment and their heart knew they were ready for that.

The five brothers parted away separately from there, soon after the three woman made them understand their feelings for their wife.

Yudhisthir went to his room, with his mind filled with several questions.

Sleep was too far from his eyes, as he stepped into the huge attached balcony.

The calm mild breeze blew his shoulder length hair, as he stood against the railing, keeping his hands on it.

The Moonlight fell over his face, which glowed differently, as he too looked back at it, though his attention lingered on someone else.

The one who made his heart beat fast for the first time in his life.

No other woman attracted him like she did, without her any efforst and awareness.

You can't stop staring at them and often you get lost in their eyes.

The words from few moments back echoed in his head, as his mind drifted back to everytime he looked at her, he would get lost into those beautiful orbs.

Her ocean blue eyes attracted him the most, drowning him into the depth of her eyes.

Every time she would clash those orbs with him, he would find himself trapped, drowning in the ocean of love.

It would feel like the world stopped for that particular moment, as if the nature slowed down it's course.

His heart would stop beating, wanting to just look into those enchanting eyes for the rest of his life.

When you're in love, you prioritize your time with your beloved.

Yudhisthir wanted the time to stop every time he spent with her, which apparently wasn't quite many.

Though the previous night that he had spent with her, was not something pleasurable, when he felt his heart would stop for a moment watching her couldn't breathe properly.

But still for once he wanted the night to not end and he wished he could stay beside her, because he was worried and concerned about her.

For the fact he also knew, he never wanted that to repeat but somewhere he craved the time spent with her.

He wanted a just normal time with her, so that he could know her more.

You get nervous around your beloved most of the time. You would fumble while speaking around them.

Yudhisthir snickered reminiscing how he and his brothers always fumble while speaking to her.

Because of the same ocean blue orbs with which she looked at him, made him feel like she was boring her gaze into his soul.

He felt warmth unfurling in his heart, as he thought about her, who seemed to be too important for him.

His heart fluttered as his mind echoed Bhanumati's words, saying all the feelings that he felt for her was his pure love.

The nervousness, the attraction, the jealousy whenever he watched her with Aryan, the longingness for her, everything indicated his feelings for her.

Yudhisthir shut his eyes, as immediately her face flashed before him.

He opened his eyes instantly, being stunned, as realization dawned upon him. His lips parted in surprise, as he felt the ultimate beautiful feeling.

The feeling that finally made him aware why she was always in his thoughts.