1 : || Her Unusual Behaviour ||

Darks clouds covered the night sky, blocking the path of the light that moon reflects. A indication of a dangerous storm indeed.

A storm that has the power to take lives, crunching and shattering into pieces.

Wedding season but that wasn't looked like in Panchal.

The palace should be decorated with all the lights and beautiful rangolis and all. The walls should echo all the laughters and hustle bustle.

A normal wedding is a joyous event, the home, filled with enjoyment and sounds of ecstasy, clutters that follows even after the days of the event.

But, the Panchal palace was the exact opposite of a typical normal wedding.

The decoration of the palace were undone. Instead of laughters and sounds of ecstasy, there was a silence all around.

Silence that usually follows deaths of individuals.

Instead of lights and beautiful scented candles, darkness prevailed in the Panchal palace.

The corridors were eerily silent. Not that the servants and the soldiers were feared of Ghosts or theirbany enemy rather it was the fear of the rage of the royals. Especially the Princess.

The largest chamber of the palace after the King's chamber was the Panchal's youngest Princess's chamber, covered in darkness.

Mild cold breeze blowed, making the long white curtains flow with it in sync.

And there was no trace of the Princess in her room.

Soldiers were guarded across the huge palace of Panchal, especially the corridors except the seventh floor which was the topmost floor of the palace and was recently renovated.

It was where the second largest chamber was situated, the Princess's chamber.

It was the wedding night after the wedding of the beloved Princess but nobody seemed to be happy.

Because of her unsual marriage. With the five princes of Hastinapur.

"I-I can't go there. You all go ahead meanwhile I am going back and-" Nakul voice broke when he saw his brothers giving him displeased looks.

"Bhrata aap sab samaj kyu nhi rahe ho ki waha jana matlab sher ki muh ke samne jana. Ma-main itna jaldi marna nhi chahta." Nakul voiced out his fear. And by his face and voice, he seemed to be really scared.

(Brothers, why can't you all understand that going there means going infront of lion's mouth. I-I don't want to die this soon.)

Apparently they were now heading towards their bride's chamber. The Panchal Princess, Panchali's room.

And that they were hell scared because of her anger and outburst was quite visible on their faces.

Climbing the stairs, they were said to spent the night in Panchali's room as an ancient 'ritual', where the bride and groom is expected to share a room on their wedding night.

And the brothers were so not ready to spent the night with their wife.

"Nakul, this is a ritual. We are expected to share the room." Yudhisthir said not looking at any of his brothers.

That was then an awkward moment. Sharing your wife with your other four brothers were not something they were used to. Neither of them.

"Sahdev, what are your intuitions saying ? Will tonight pass with us being alive tomorrow ?" Nakul asked, earning a glare from his twin brother.

"You can't keep you mouth shut, now do you ?" Sahdev was pissed off hearing useless talks of his twin brother.

Their wedding was not a normal one rather it was based on complicated relationships.